Telsalda Hong Kong & Others...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Yes, we know it's a little bit of a contradiction in terms, but here's where you can talk about Norev, Minialuxe, Siku, Polistil, Tomte, Auburn, Sun Rubber or any other ready-made model car that's made of plastic or rubber. Hey, they're still cast in dies!

TOPIC: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others...

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 3 weeks, 5 days ago #1696

I see it the photo uploading worked! If you reply to a post, please use the quick reply button. There is less test like this...... <span style="caret-color: #050505; color: #050505; font-family: system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, &quot;.SFNSText-Regular&quot;, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; white-space: pre-wrap;">
The following user(s) said Thank You: livefastdiecast

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 3 weeks, 5 days ago #1697

Fresh Boarder
one more try: a Tunnel Cement ERF made by Corgi Toys with its Hong Kong knock-off made by NN with a Ford cab inspired to the Holmes wrecker.
forum image hosting
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco, RoutemasterNL, Andy66

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 3 weeks, 5 days ago #1698

Platinum Boarder
I have never seen that Ford with the Neville Alloy Body before. That is interesting and thanks for showing.
Also glad you finally decided to jump in. Glad to have you after all these years.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 3 weeks, 5 days ago #1699

Platinum Boarder
Welcome to PD Livefastdiecast, no need to be too shy , these pictures of your models are welcome and I can say that I have a few Triumph 2000's in plastic but have not seen the AIL one , it is probably the same scale as the Roxy toy one, Rollerman will have the answer to this. The ford lorry is the Corgi copy and was used on a few different types lorry , again I have not seen this version, if you look to previous posts you will see my ones of both models, please post pictures of your other plastic models as they are welcomed on here.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 3 weeks, 5 days ago #1700

Fresh Boarder
<p>Thank you for your welcome gentlemen! Andy, I saw your lorries in the past, I learnt a lot about HK made stuff thanks to this thread. You showed a model I sold you via eBay years ago, can't remember if it was a Lotus Cortina or a Thames van Now that I started I'll keep going Here is a Thames refuse truck made by CM with its Budgie smaller cousin:
</p>
Last Edit: 3 weeks, 4 days ago by livefastdiecast.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 3 weeks, 4 days ago #1701

Platinum Boarder
Both of those are very nice models , only seen the CM Toys one once , so great to see.
You will have to have a look back on here and let me know the model you showed me, i have so many now they are mostly boxed away and I often look on here to see what I have.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 3 weeks, 4 days ago #1702

Platinum Boarder
I remember now , Livefastdiecast, it was the red and white Mk1 Cortina , I emailed and asked if you woud post to England , just looking at the scooter and seeing you come from Italy reminded me , it is a small world.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 3 weeks, 3 days ago #1703

Platinum Boarder
RIP HRH Prince Philip.

QQuee 3 weeks, 3 days ago #1704

Platinum Boarder
Fitting display.
From Canada, RIP Prince Philip you were a gentleman and fantastic consort to your wife and Queen of England. He loved Canada and had been here 75 times in his life. He will be missed.

Re: QQuee 3 weeks, 3 days ago #1705

Platinum Boarder
Did you know that he designed his own Hearse? A Custom Land Rover no less.

Re: QQuee 3 weeks, 3 days ago #1706

Platinum Boarder
Yes I read this last week he spent eight years with it and it was his wish that it was to be used to carry his coffin

Re: QQuee 3 weeks, 3 days ago #1707

Platinum Boarder
That is nice to hear. I do know he did have a love affair with Land Rover but did now know he had it as his own. Fits the type of man he was, practical and to the point. Knew what he wanted and was adamant about it.

Re: QQuee 3 weeks, 3 days ago #1708

Platinum Boarder
Yep, Prince Philip loved those Land Rover's and horse and carts including buggies.

Re: QQuee 3 weeks, 3 days ago #1709

Yes RIP Prince Philip.

Yesterday I watched the live ceremony here on the telly (BBC). To be honest, my eyes were mainly focused on the cars that were used. I had tot think about Ecclesley and Rollerman because there were so many Rolls Royces out there and if there were adaptions made to them. And of course, this Landy.....I can see a code 3 Landy emerge from my brain.............

Re: QQuee 3 days, 17 hours ago #1710

Platinum Boarder
I got a navy blue Lucky Toys Jaguar E-Type in a scratched condition with some missing parts , it looks a little better now, also the Lincoln Rally Mini , I sprayed the roof and replaced the door numbers.