Telsalda Hong Kong & Others...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Yes, we know it's a little bit of a contradiction in terms, but here's where you can talk about Norev, Minialuxe, Siku, Polistil, Tomte, Auburn, Sun Rubber or any other ready-made model car that's made of plastic or rubber. Hey, they're still cast in dies!

TOPIC: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others...

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 7 months, 1 week ago #1621

Platinum Boarder
Excellent finds Andy from Lucky Toys Jaguar Coupe firer chief set and the Hillman Imp. The Ford Cortina is another interesting toy by using the same molding for both the friction powered version and the one with the boot lid glued shut. Yes temptation would be on the cards to see what was inside the boot by some prying little eyes in the past.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy66

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 5 months, 3 weeks ago #1622

Platinum Boarder
Not been much out there in the plastic models of late but i got this boxed Telsalda Transit Fire van & managed to complete my set of Morris Minor vans,

best sawmill
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco, RoutemasterNL

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 5 months, 3 weeks ago #1623

Platinum Boarder
Nice finds and to complete a set is great. Thanks for showing.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 5 months, 3 weeks ago #1624

Good finds Andy!

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 4 months, 3 weeks ago #1625

Platinum Boarder
There has not much come up for sale recently , something I have got though is this red Maks Mini Countryman, it is in very good condition

near bank

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 4 months, 3 weeks ago #1626

It certainly looks good. Are you going to touch-up the "wooden frame" or do you leave it as it is?

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 4 months, 3 weeks ago #1627

Platinum Boarder
Very nice. I would leave the wood trim as is. Shows that someone played with it over the years. Yes, a very nice find.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 4 months, 3 weeks ago #1628

Platinum Boarder
I know what you are saying regards the patina but it is a simple job to paint this one, I am in no rush at the moment as sadly I have lost interest in doing any work to my models at the moment

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 4 months, 1 week ago #1629

Platinum Boarder
I came across this Telsalda Cortina Mk2 estate in blue , I managed to buy it , it appears to have been had the body flattened to paint , I flat and polished it so it shines again & touched up the bright work and rear lights, it now joins my green one, they are rare survivors. My dad had a saloon in this colour blue I remember it well.

The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 4 months, 1 week ago #1630

Platinum Boarder
You sure find the nice ones and this is no exception. Nice find and a good looking car too.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 4 months ago #1631

Platinum Boarder
I have noticed that pictures have again been taken off past pages in this topic , I hope it is temporary as it only seems on this topic if not a lot of work and enthusiasm gone

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 4 months ago #1632

Platinum Boarder
When you use Post Image make sure your not set up so your photos disappear after a certain time limit. First page, second box down should read No expiration. You may have it set to expire your pictures for up to 31 days. That may be why your pictures are disappearing. Otherwise I have no idea unless they are from Photo Bucket and your not paying for their posting service. That is what happened to most of my early pictures. I have replaced most but not all that were taken down. There is usually a warning where the pictures was from Photo Bucket.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 4 months ago #1633

A fine pair of estates!

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 4 months ago #1634

Platinum Boarder
I said that there was not a lot about lately but you can't beat quality , I got this Cortina and Speed Boat set today , a bit of cleaning replacing and fixing and a rare set survives , I have added the driver and passenger I bought a while back they suit this model but would have a job getting in the speed boat , I will photograph with the box set etc later on , I know I have the set but bought all separately so getting this set is a brilliant find.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco, RoutemasterNL

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 4 months ago #1635

Platinum Boarder
You need some children in that boat. That would be about the correct fit. LOL