Telsalda Hong Kong & Others...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Yes, we know it's a little bit of a contradiction in terms, but here's where you can talk about Norev, Minialuxe, Siku, Polistil, Tomte, Auburn, Sun Rubber or any other ready-made model car that's made of plastic or rubber. Hey, they're still cast in dies!

TOPIC: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others...

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 1 week, 6 days ago #1606

Platinum Boarder
Again excellent Lucky Toys made in Hong Kong being displayed on Planet Diecast by Andy. Many thanks.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 1 week, 5 days ago #1607

Platinum Boarder
many thanks all, I may need to slow up for a while with buying as the Wolseley pedal car has been a big hole in my collecting expenses , although I don't regret it

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 1 week, 5 days ago #1608

Platinum Boarder
We all make sacrifices from time to time and this one seems well worth it this time. Take a break, you deserve it after finding that lovely Wolseley Pedal Car

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 2 days, 14 hours ago #1609

Platinum Boarder
I have not seen this Jimson version of the Cortina before, I have the one with the caravan & tinted windows but it was nice to get this with an interior & a dog on the parcel shelf, it has had a replacement bonnet made , I have made it a bit better but will look to make my own.

screenshot captor
The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 2 days, 14 hours ago #1610

Platinum Boarder
Nice catch and that hood does not look too back but I am sure you can do better with it. Nice to have an interior with dog too.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 1 day, 14 hours ago #1611

Platinum Boarder
Keeping in the Cortina mode, I was lucky to get this boxed Telsalda one in red, as with the boxes you don't see them often , as with the line up of Telsalda Cortina's shown here.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco, RoutemasterNL

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 1 day, 6 hours ago #1612

Platinum Boarder
That is a very nice car even with the boot damage. Looks good with the boat in tow and your line-up is impressive. Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 1 day, 1 hour ago #1613

I always had a soft spot for the Cortina. What a beautiful collection!!