Telsalda Hong Kong & Others...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Yes, we know it's a little bit of a contradiction in terms, but here's where you can talk about Norev, Minialuxe, Siku, Polistil, Tomte, Auburn, Sun Rubber or any other ready-made model car that's made of plastic or rubber. Hey, they're still cast in dies!

TOPIC: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others...

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 7 years, 1 month ago #16

Platinum Boarder
Hi Niall,

I have a collection of victory industries & Triang 1/20 I will add them in the near future as these are British plastic models at their best , their only fault is that  they distorted badly but however, as they are quality models it is a shame they only produced them for a while. Triang also produced some lovely kits in their  Frog range  kits, I have a couple of MK1 Cortina's & a made & unmade Vauxhall FB Victor estate. I am sure these Frog kit cars were featured in the "AA" book of the car painted in bright yellow in their feature on driving.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 7 years, 1 month ago #17

I did have two Victory toys Morris Minors some years ago that I got in a job lot..I sold them on... both had distortion issues..made good money to feed my Spot-on habit...that one on E-Bay seems OK...

Niall

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 7 years, 1 month ago #18

Platinum Boarder
Just bought these 2 cars, 1 rolls royce and a mercedes 600 both plastic with friction motor, dated 1968 on the packaging. Not really my cup of tea so ill sell them on wheni get a minute. : )

Last Edit: 7 years, 1 month ago by tomte2007.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 7 years, 1 month ago #19

They are looking good, never seen them before

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 7 years, 1 month ago #20

Platinum Boarder
After doing a quick search it appears that Lucky toys did a series called Mini Mite, not sure how many different ones were available. Does anyone know!

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 7 years, 1 month ago #21

Platinum Boarder
Andy66 is that a white MGB on the left if it is can you do a close up pic

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 7 years, 1 month ago #22

Platinum Boarder
Yes this is a MGB will take a close up picture, this is one is on a rare blister pack as your Mini Mite ones are which (may be wrong) were rarely sold in in England in this package normally in the box type. I have the Rolls & Mercedes in Lucky Toys & have a boxed set of the Rolls with a speedboat again I will take pictures & add to this post. I was very interested to see these models packaged as Mini Mites on E-bay recently & it is more information of the way in which these Hong Kong models were passed around different manufactures under different makers names.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 7 years, 1 month ago #23

Platinum Boarder
Got the pics of your new one mate ..........................now get it on here.LOL What the hell was it doing in the USA ? To me it looks like something the Hong Kong Police would use?

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 7 years, 1 month ago #24

Platinum Boarder
The MGB I have is one of the late blister packed ones. It has an opening hatchback but unlike the earlier issue has blue windows as no interior & no suit case. Also here are the Rolls & Mercs which I have

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 7 years, 1 month ago #25

Platinum Boarder
This is my latest, got this Lucky Toys Vauxhall Victor 101 estate in "Police Patrol" livery from America. The plain version is hard to find so this one is a rare find ... unless anyone knows otherwise.

Last Edit: 7 years, 1 month ago by Andy66.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 7 years, 1 month ago #26

Platinum Boarder
Here are some gift sets.

The Grand Prix sets are from Laurie Toys the XJ6 set is the rarer set of the 2.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 7 years, 1 month ago #27

Platinum Boarder
Some smaller scale cars & a nice copy of a Spot On toy.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 7 years, 1 month ago #28

Platinum Boarder
Here are a couple of Dinky Toy copies , the coach is made by Roxy Toys & is the same size as the Dinky, the large one is by Telsalda it is the best of the 3 as it has slide down windows , a driver & passenger & working head lights & indicators.

The tanker & unit & trailer & Transit vans are by Lucky Toys, The Rolls is by Jimson & the cement mixer is by OK Toys, 

Last Edit: 7 years, 1 month ago by Andy66.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 7 years, 1 month ago #29

Platinum Boarder
Here are the Spot-on  3 different scales, Telsada & Clifford & largest unknown. Also is a well played with set which is the same as the Clifford model. Also a copy of the Spot-On Touring caravan by Telsada

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 7 years, 1 month ago #30

Bank Holiday here today... Halloween...and the storm is to the south of here, so no problems...

So getting a chance to see these realtime...That's a nice item and a great copy of the Spot on...Both the Bentley and the Caravan.. You do appear to have a nice collection of Spot on as well.. Deep pockets...

Niall