Telsalda Hong Kong & Others...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Yes, we know it's a little bit of a contradiction in terms, but here's where you can talk about Norev, Minialuxe, Siku, Polistil, Tomte, Auburn, Sun Rubber or any other ready-made model car that's made of plastic or rubber. Hey, they're still cast in dies!

TOPIC: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others...

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 3 months, 3 weeks ago #1471

Platinum Boarder

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 3 months, 3 weeks ago #1472

Platinum Boarder

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 3 months, 3 weeks ago #1473

Platinum Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco, RoutemasterNL

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 3 months, 3 weeks ago #1474

Platinum Boarder
that is great information , Rollerman, I have never heard of or seen these models before in my years of collecting plastic friction drive toys.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 3 months, 3 weeks ago #1475

Platinum Boarder
I have added another colour to my Riley Elfs, this one just needs a good clean it is in very good condition.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 3 months, 3 weeks ago #1476

Platinum Boarder
That is in nice condition. Nice to see these are still out there in this shape.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy66

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 3 months, 3 weeks ago #1477

Platinum Boarder
<p>TheRollerman wrote:
I have been looking for my picture of another example the same as yours but I only spotted it while looking in another Plastic Fantastic folder for something else but can not now remember where it was but was clearly in the wrong folder, but it is in white with the two blue stripes. If I accidentally find it I'll post it here. Rollerman.
</p>
<p>Found it!</p>
<p>
upload images online</p>

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 3 months, 3 weeks ago #1478

Platinum Boarder
Same car but must be a deluxe model or the other one was not finished. This car has no driver and no stripes but red on the inside of the rims and much more chrome around the windows. Both are really nice cars.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 3 months, 3 weeks ago #1479

Platinum Boarder
Many thanks Rollerman , answers the question regarding the wheels, the reason it has no stripes & has chrome picked out is because the car has had a paint at some time in it's life , the driver has probably broke free & got lost.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 3 months, 3 weeks ago #1480

Platinum Boarder
Andy is correct, a previous owner has tampered with it by removing the two blue stripes and hand painting extra silver on window frames etc.

Rollerman.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 3 months, 3 weeks ago #1481

Platinum Boarder
I think the whole car has been painted as it would be a job to get the stripes of they are printed on the body.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 3 months ago #1482

Platinum Boarder
another add to my collection, this very nice light blue Mk10 Jaguar , the larger scale Deluxe model from Telsalda.

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 3 months ago #1483

Platinum Boarder
<p>Nobleco wrote:
Same car but must be a deluxe model or the other one was not finished. This car has no driver and no stripes but red on the inside of the rims and much more chrome around the windows. Both are really nice cars.
</p>
<p>Yes I can see what your observations have indicated Jim as I had to go back and visit the other postings of the same plastic toy vehicle. Cheers keep safe everyone.</p>
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco, Andy66

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 3 months ago #1484

in near mint to mint condition I would say?

Re: Telsalda Hong Kong & Others... 3 months ago #1485

Platinum Boarder
I agree with Theo. Great condition and a fantastic add to your collection. Nice going.