Super rare Ford Mustang similar to Tomte
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Yes, we know it's a little bit of a contradiction in terms, but here's where you can talk about Norev, Minialuxe, Siku, Polistil, Tomte, Auburn, Sun Rubber or any other ready-made model car that's made of plastic or rubber. Hey, they're still cast in dies!

TOPIC: Super rare Ford Mustang similar to Tomte

Re: Super rare Ford Mustang similar to Tomte 5 months, 3 weeks ago #61

Platinum Boarder
Hi Jim you been building snowmen again.

Re: Super rare Ford Mustang similar to Tomte 5 months, 3 weeks ago #62

Gold Boarder
It's funny how you can spot which diecasts they used to make the moulds for these.
For the lorry they took the Märklin Krupp.

The following user(s) said Thank You: PoliTom2

Re: Super rare Ford Mustang similar to Tomte 5 months, 2 weeks ago #63

Platinum Boarder
I don't play in the snow James. I worked out in it most of my working life. Last thing I was is a reminder of how cold and wet I used to get. No thanks to Snow Men. Leave it to the kids and they don't seem to play in the show here either. Up to the mountains to go skiing and boarding I guess.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GunnerJim

Re: Super rare Ford Mustang similar to Tomte 5 months, 2 weeks ago #64

Gold Boarder
That Marklin is in superb condition and pretty stunning.

Re: Super rare Ford Mustang similar to Tomte 5 months, 2 weeks ago #65

Cam, good to see you back again. Thanks for the photos

Re: Super rare Ford Mustang similar to Tomte 5 months, 2 weeks ago #66

Cam

Platinum Boarder
Thanks very much! I haven't been very active in collecting for some time, being busy with wrapping up my career and getting in to retirement swing. My small business has rather taken off as well, but I hope to be a bit more active in the future. I hope all has been well with everyone!

Re: Super rare Ford Mustang similar to Tomte 5 months, 2 weeks ago #67

Platinum Boarder
It is about time you retired from your job. Hard work and long hours will be behind you and you can relax and enjoy the West Coast of BC.

Re: Super rare Ford Mustang similar to Tomte 5 months, 2 weeks ago #68

Cam

Platinum Boarder
I figure 30 years on the ambulance is quite enough. I have no more left to give in that field, I am afraid.

Re: Super rare Ford Mustang similar to Tomte 5 months, 2 weeks ago #69

Platinum Boarder
That is a long time as a first responder. Congrats on making it that far. Not a job every one is clamoring for.

Re: Super rare Ford Mustang similar to Tomte 5 months, 2 weeks ago #70

Platinum Boarder
Hi Cam. I haven't been collecting much at all although I still have my collection. Yes 30 years being an Ambo is a long time. Aussie short for ambulance officer. Cheers and hope you do well with your new business adventure.