Corgi Toys Group Forum: From the Mettoy Era to the latest Corgi Vanguards, here's the place to talk about all those great models named after the Queen's favourite dog!

TOPIC: Some of my Corgi Toy's

Some of my Corgi Toy's 7 months, 1 week ago #526

Platinum Boarder
The Ute is looking good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy66

Some of my Corgi Toy's 7 months, 1 week ago #527

Platinum Boarder
Just a thought, Trax has a tonneau cover with their model which may tidy the edge.

Some of my Corgi Toy's 7 months, 1 week ago #528

Platinum Boarder
If you look back into the topic Some of my dinky toys I converted a Standard Vanguard , which i made a tonneau cover for , I was thinking yesterday should I make one, you have made up my mind I will do so.
Thank you

Some of my Corgi Toy's 6 months, 3 weeks ago #529

Platinum Boarder
I got this Corgi Juniors Rover 3500 today, it was given away at the Cowley Operations & apparently is quite rare.

The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL

Some of my Corgi Toy's 6 months, 3 weeks ago #530

Platinum Boarder
Great collectors toy for those who are into Corgi enables them to enhance their collection display with something special.

Some of my Corgi Toy's 5 months, 3 weeks ago #531

Platinum Boarder
<p>Two Ford Zepyrs : Dutch police and a blue one which was badly painted but came out nicely after cleaning</p>
<p>
<br /><br />
</p>

Some of my Corgi Toy's 5 months, 3 weeks ago #532

Platinum Boarder
<p>Two Ford Zepyrs : Dutch police and a blue one which was badly painted but came out nicely after cleaning</p>
<p>
<br /><br /><br /></p>
Last Edit: 5 months, 3 weeks ago by blackstone.

Some of my Corgi Toy's 5 months, 3 weeks ago #533

Platinum Boarder
You seem to be having a problem with Postimage. Use the link for Forums, third from the bottom.

Some of my Corgi Toy's 5 months, 3 weeks ago #534

Platinum Boarder
I saw you post in a RE of this thread. It got posted in the wrong place for some reason I don't understand. I have asked the mods to move it back to here.
I have the same white car in my collection in about the same condition but it says POLICE on the hood and on the rear door. I like the blue Civilian one too.

Some of my Corgi Toy's 5 months, 3 weeks ago #535

Platinum Boarder
That is the English version , mine is the Dutch one (steering wheel on the wrong side....)

Some of my Corgi Toy's 5 months, 3 weeks ago #536

Platinum Boarder
I see. So you have left hand drive in Holland and I have the British Version right hand drive.

Some of my Corgi Toy's 5 months, 2 weeks ago #537

Platinum Boarder
<p>So the left version is the right version.</p>

Some of my Corgi Toy's 5 months, 1 week ago #538

<p>Nobleco wrote:
I saw you post in a RE of this thread. It got posted in the wrong place for some reason I don't understand. I have asked the mods to move it back to here. I have the same white car in my collection in about the same condition but it says POLICE on the hood and on the rear door. I like the blue Civilian one too.
</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I tried moving it to the correct topic, but it did not work.</p>

Some of my Corgi Toy's 5 months, 1 week ago #539

Platinum Boarder
I guess that is that then. More going wrong on the site and now affecting mods

Re: Some of my Corgi Toy's 5 months, 1 week ago #540

tried to move it again and now it worked!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco