Corgi Toys Group Forum: From the Mettoy Era to the latest Corgi Vanguards, here's the place to talk about all those great models named after the Queen's favourite dog!

TOPIC: Some of my Corgi Toy's

Some of my Corgi Toy's 9 months, 4 weeks ago #496

Platinum Boarder
It is a shame as I did not take any photos of this restoration as I was doing two other models at the same time, I know that the spring was awkward to keep in when fitting the base , it sprang out on me a few times but I got there in the end & it still pushes the bonnet up when you press the front end down.
The inner sloping window is a great design the rain never got to it when the car was moving.

Some of my Corgi Toy's 7 months, 1 week ago #497

Platinum Boarder
<p>
</p>
<p> </p>
<p>new finds</p>

Some of my Corgi Toy's 7 months, 1 week ago #498

Platinum Boarder
Does the Bond Aston have Bond and the Baddy and do all the gadgets work?
I don't know the blue car. What is that? I am not that up on all the Corgi cars.

Some of my Corgi Toy's 7 months, 1 week ago #499

Platinum Boarder
Hello Nobleco These are Corgi Juniors (Matcbox size ) Mr Bond is in the drivers seat and the roof opens, I do not know if there is something missing ; The blue car is from the serie "the man from UNCLE " I do not think it is based on a real car The front opens and I think there can be something like a rocket fired from there. In between those two is an Austin Healey le Mans Sprite, an interesting model Have to look it up regards Jan Willem
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco

Some of my Corgi Toy's 5 months ago #500

Platinum Boarder
Another of my favourite's , the Mini Countryman , I picked this up at a good price & I have taken my original surfer figure & surf board & put it with this one , the surf boards on roof rack are re-pros

test keyboard mac online
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco

Some of my Corgi Toy's 5 months ago #501

Th weather outside is great for windsurfing. Galeforce 10 here now with windspeeds over 100kmh. So I stay indoors
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy66

Some of my Corgi Toy's 5 months ago #502

Platinum Boarder
I heard there is a huge storm hitting norther and western Europe right now. Was on the morning news.
We are at -13°C here this morning and the first day in over a week that it has not snowed over night. Rah Rah, no shoveling today.

Some of my Corgi Toy's 5 months ago #503

Platinum Boarder
One of my favourites too. Yours in great shape and nice to have original boards and surfer. Mine are repros

Some of my Corgi Toy's 5 months ago #504

Platinum Boarder
<p>Andy66 wrote:
the surf boards on roof rack are re-pros
test keyboard mac online
<br /><br />I do not think that they are Original Boards Tick from what Andy suggests you have now reason be so sad.</p>
The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL

Some of my Corgi Toy's 5 months ago #505

Platinum Boarder
Think I meant no reason, not 'now' reason as in the previous post.hehe.

Some of my Corgi Toy's 5 months ago #506

Platinum Boarder
ah yes, I mis-read. Just the surfer dude and his board are original

Some of my Corgi Toy's 5 months ago #507

Gold Boarder
Re. #499 - It is based on a real car. It is, in fact, an AMT Piranha.
AMT, the plastic model kit company, seriously considered to get into real car production and several Piranha protoypes were built, all Corvair powered and all with a Cycolac ABS body.
They indeed managed to product place one into the U.N.C.L.E. telly series and made a 1:25 scale plastic kit of that car.

Some of my Corgi Toy's 5 months ago #508

Platinum Boarder
I foe one would like to see that kit.

Some of my Corgi Toy's 5 months ago #509

Platinum Boarder
Is this the one your talking about?

Some of my Corgi Toy's 5 months ago #510

Platinum Boarder
Or this?

The following user(s) said Thank You: karls