Corgi Toys Group Forum: From the Mettoy Era to the latest Corgi Vanguards, here's the place to talk about all those great models named after the Queen's favourite dog!

TOPIC: Some of my Corgi Toy's

Some of my Corgi Toy's 6 years, 8 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
Here are some of my Corgi toy's. Worth a mention I bought the Cortina set,Hillman Hunter & Morris Marina from Vectis when they had a shop in Cowes The Isle Of Wight.

The ice cream van I had as a kid but took the plastic back of it , my wife bought me this one for my 30th birthday.. many moons ago!

Again these police cars replaced the ones I played with as a kid

One of my favorites , bought this when it came out & lost most of it , replaced it with this one a couple of years ago

Apart from the tin plate one I have , this is the only model of a Hillman Hunter.

This is a re-pro box
The following user(s) said Thank You: karls

Some of my Corgi Toy's 6 years, 8 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
Wow what FAB lot Mate ......very very nice lot, well done.

Some of my Corgi Toy's 6 years, 8 months ago #3

Top class selection.. I often wondered why Corgi are not shown on here more often....They made such a great range of diecasts.. and this is them at their peak....

Niall

Some of my Corgi Toy's 6 years, 8 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
I will add more pictures in the future, they did some lovely models.

Some of my Corgi Toy's 6 years, 8 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
A wonderful collection you have. Corgi did make some lovely models, the Jag mk10 is a favourite of mine.

Some of my Corgi Toy's 6 years, 8 months ago #6

Senior Boarder
Very nice collection there, particularly like the Ice cream van in picture 1.

Some of my Corgi Toy's 6 years, 8 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder
With regards  the Corgi Professionals set, sorry to hear that Lewis Collins has died .

Some of my Corgi Toy's 6 years, 8 months ago #8

Platinum Boarder
Welcome - you've got some great stuff there!

Another 1/43 Hillman Hunter came out recently - already very hard to find...  Made by Silas Models - http://www.silasmodels.com

www.britishheritagemodels.co.uk/ourshop/...g-blue-interior.html

Some of my Corgi Toy's 6 years, 8 months ago #9

Platinum Boarder
What a nice collection ! They're just new and very attractive models.
But are there any uninteresting Corgis ?

Some of my Corgi Toy's 6 years, 8 months ago #10

Junior Boarder
Great stuff, brings back loads of memories for me. 

Bill.

Some of my Corgi Toy's 6 years, 8 months ago #11

Platinum Boarder
Glad you all like them , I have seen the Hillman Hunter model by silas they are a good match to the real car , they have just bought o t an Arrow range Singer Vogue which looks even more realistic.

Some of my Corgi Toy's 6 years, 8 months ago #12

Platinum Boarder
"But are there any uninteresting Corgis?

Some of my Corgi Toy's 6 years, 8 months ago #13

Platinum Boarder
{Should be in the previous post}

"But are there any uninteresting Corgis?"

-- Corky

That is a question that could start a whole new thread.  Do you mean the classic old toys?  I can not think of one!  Or the modern stuff which I can think a many?

Some of my Corgi Toy's 6 years, 8 months ago #14

Platinum Boarder
"Uninteresting Corgis"  I guess it's a matter of personal preference but I never heard of Eddie Stobart before seeing it on Corgi so to me these are of no interest but I understand that some people might collect them.

Some of my Corgi Toy's 6 years, 8 months ago #15

Platinum Boarder
I bought the Rambler Kayak set on E-bay last week, it was missing the figure & paddle so bought repro's also got this repro box today it is a good copy & finishes set off except for a kayak which I will get when one comes up, the one on the roof is a Majorette.

The following user(s) said Thank You: karls