Corgi Toys Group Forum: From the Mettoy Era to the latest Corgi Vanguards, here's the place to talk about all those great models named after the Queen's favourite dog!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anybody know...

Anybody know... 7 years, 1 month ago #1

Platinum Boarder
.... What this ultra rare Corgi Juniors crimebusters set went for? As I don't have a vectis account 

www.vectis.co.uk/Page/ViewLot.aspx?LotId...896&Section=2665

Re: Anybody know... 7 years, 1 month ago #2

Platinum Boarder
Michael, I'm afraid the site's still showing the "estimated" price of £500 - £600 at this stage, so I guess it hasn't been updated yet.

It's after midnight here so I'm off to bed. I'll have a look for you in the morning if nobody else has by then.

Dave.

Re: Anybody know... 7 years, 1 month ago #3

Platinum Boarder
£950

Re: Anybody know... 7 years, 1 month ago #4

This one is up tomorrow at Vectis at £1000- £1200

The following user(s) said Thank You: michael77

Re: Anybody know... 7 years, 1 month ago #5

Platinum Boarder
Many thanks for the hammer price thought it'd get into 4 figures tbh and Niall if you want save £500 you can get the Bond attaché case from Amazon!

www.amazon.co.uk/bond-exclusive-limited-...ferent/dp/B005T62C88

Re: Anybody know... 7 years, 1 month ago #6

Platinum Boarder
RVREVO wrote:
£950

Dammit, I'm signed into Vectis but yesterday's auction still shows up on the "Current and Forthcoming Auctions" page, not on the "Previous Auctions" page. How did you get the realised price Richard?

Dave.

Re: Anybody know... 7 years, 1 month ago #7

Platinum Boarder
A more detailed look at this rare set here and the even rarer Husky varient is also mentioned 

www.batmobile.free.fr/English/Junior_Husky_GS3008.htm

Re: Anybody know... 7 years, 1 month ago #8

Junior Boarder
I was there on the day it sold, it actually went for £1k exactly, although it really shouldve been £950 as the hammer was down when the last extra bid came in, slight bit of greed on Vectis' part if you ask me.

Re: Anybody know... 7 years, 1 month ago #9

Vectis and Greed, I've seen those two words in the same sentence before...and ScottBrown...welcome aboard...nice to see new members on here...

Niall

Re: Anybody know... 7 years, 1 month ago #10

Platinum Boarder
Somebody's been ripped off....

Re: Anybody know... 7 years, 1 month ago #11

Junior Boarder
Dublin6 wrote:
Vectis and Greed, I've seen those two words in the same sentence before...and ScottBrown...welcome aboard...nice to see new members on here...

Niall

Thanks, good to be here
Last Edit: 7 years, 1 month ago by ScottBrown.
  • Page: