Corgi-Toys nice combinations
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Corgi Toys Group Forum: From the Mettoy Era to the latest Corgi Vanguards, here's the place to talk about all those great models named after the Queen's favourite dog!

TOPIC: Corgi-Toys nice combinations

Re: Corgi-Toys nice combinations 5 years, 2 months ago #76

Platinum Boarder
Very nice! I don't have the Bentley in that colour!

Re: Corgi-Toys nice combinations 5 years, 1 month ago #77

Platinum Boarder
Is there a group where you can just place nice combinations (NO Corgi/Dinky) ? Maybe compairing two similar models of various makes, in general?
Last Edit: 5 years, 1 month ago by Keesie.

Re: Corgi-Toys nice combinations 5 years, 1 month ago #78

Platinum Boarder
I have not seen one. Just the Dinky and the Corgi Threads. You can make one if you wish.

Re: Corgi-Toys nice combinations 2 years, 10 months ago #79

Platinum Boarder
An eclectic mix of Corgi that I’ve got out of storage and will now be permantly based in the house 

https://www.planetdiecast.com/hwdphotos/upload_tinymce/thumbnails/AAB029EB-D178-4B02-B300-3DC592554A1F_1516804045.jpeg

Re: Corgi-Toys nice combinations 2 years, 10 months ago #80

Platinum Boarder
Anyone know how I can post photos directly from an iPhone/iPad? Bloody annoying seeing a string of gobbledegook instead of pic!!!

Re: Corgi-Toys nice combinations 2 years, 10 months ago #81

Hi Michael, I face the same problems he uploading a pic from my ipad.
And I don't have the solution

Re: Corgi-Toys nice combinations 2 years, 10 months ago #82

Platinum Boarder
I know what you mean Theo I’ve tried resizing etc with various apps but to no avail

Re: Corgi-Toys nice combinations 2 years, 10 months ago #83

Platinum Boarder
https://www.planetdiecast.com/hwdphotos/upload_tinymce/thumbnails/64E28264-DA6A-4311-ABDB-9E1607CD8E92_1516809441.jpeg

Re: Corgi-Toys nice combinations 2 years, 10 months ago #84

Platinum Boarder
I give up...,

Re: Corgi-Toys nice combinations 2 years, 10 months ago #85

Platinum Boarder
Still, I could see a wonderful combination of models there !

Re: Corgi-Toys nice combinations 2 years, 10 months ago #86

Platinum Boarder

Re: Corgi-Toys nice combinations 2 years, 10 months ago #87

Platinum Boarder
michael77 wrote:
https://www.planetdiecast.com/hwdphotos/upload_tinymce/thumbnails/64E28264-DA6A-4311-ABDB-9E1607CD8E92_1516809441.jpeg

You can NOT post JPEG files here. Convert them to JPG fires and they will post.

No reason you should not be able to post from your phone. It is the file type that is the problem. The site takes the picture and sizes it to what it need to post here. I have posted pictures over 3500 pixels and has no problem. Most of mine are in the 500 to 750 KB range but 3500kb works for me too.

Re: Corgi-Toys nice combinations 2 years, 10 months ago #88

Platinum Boarder
Looks like you have solved that problem Jim. Nice collection of Corgi there Michael including the Pop Art Mini.

Re: Corgi-Toys nice combinations 2 years, 10 months ago #89

Platinum Boarder
The 349 pop art mini is a corker and is featured on these boards along with most of the others the GS45 All Winners set is making a rare appearance too! Just to think only 2 years l was very very close to selling the lot but I came to my senses thank god I didn’t it’d cost me £000s to replace them as I’d massively regret getting rid

Re: Corgi-Toys nice combinations 2 years, 10 months ago #90

Platinum Boarder
Good to see you back on here michael, I often think that my collection is taking over but to replace it if I regretted getting rid of ,it would cost £1,0000000's to replace.
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by Andy66.