Corgi Finds on 1992 Holiday photo
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Corgi Toys Group Forum: From the Mettoy Era to the latest Corgi Vanguards, here's the place to talk about all those great models named after the Queen's favourite dog!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Corgi Finds on 1992 Holiday photo

Corgi Finds on 1992 Holiday photo 11 years, 2 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
Found a blast from the past. Its 1992 and I\'m on holiday in Scotland with my parents, brother and Great-Uncle Bill and his campervan.

This\'ll make a nice photoblog for another time but with the photos I found a shop which displayed some rather unique Corgi\'s, at least in 1992 they were.

As it happened, these Corgi models were not for sale. They were on display in a tourism shop and were there to entice. Well, that worked. I made a photo of the display in the hope of collecting these cars in the near future.

Ironically managed to acquire the red/silver car transporter a few years ago and a similar Rolls-Royce Corniche (met.red).
The Mini (red), VW (yellow), Citroen 2CV (blue), and Morris Minor (green), have eluded me at this time. However I did manage to collect other variant colours of the same models. Apparently these are the cheaper versions (China) that have the chassis/seats molded as one.

Not too sure if the T-Ford Tanker is MoY or Lledo - this one too has eluded me.

However, I do remember seeing the garage display on eBay recently... it didn\'t click at the time though.

Cheers.

Last Edit: 11 years, 2 months ago by RVREVO. Reason: wrong year
  • Page: