1970\'s land rover 109wb & horse box....rare?!?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Corgi Toys Group Forum: From the Mettoy Era to the latest Corgi Vanguards, here's the place to talk about all those great models named after the Queen's favourite dog!
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1970\'s land rover 109wb & horse box....rare?!?

Re:1970\'s land rover 109wb & horse box....rare?!? 11 years, 3 months ago #16

Platinum Boarder
I thought it was possible as the seller (you) have the right to refuse and even are allowed to block a bidder who did not comply with your wishes.

Whenever I want to bid on anything that is limited to location I always ask permission first. When the seller says no, I respect that and move on. If I find in my search that the item is relisted I ask if I can bid on it this time. 9 times out of 10 my politeness and respectfullness the seller will say yes and I win, pay straight away and everybody is happy.

Sounds like the Italian guy was not respectfull of your wishes.

Good luck with the relisting in September. If at all possible, blacklist blacklist him.

Re:1970\'s land rover 109wb & horse box....rare?!? 11 years, 3 months ago #17

Platinum Boarder
i sold a mint boxed set about 6 months ago on ebay, there not of any great value as it sold for just 38.00 GBP. still a nice set for any collections

Re:1970\'s land rover 109wb & horse box....rare?!? 11 years, 3 months ago #18

bex

Fresh Boarder
thanks for that info on price...iv not had a good time with buyers on ebay this month so not gonna try my luck anymore for a month or so! when i do sell im thinking of selling in sections instead of singles ie: cars with trailers, trucks+trailers, cars etc. all cars/vehicles i have are in a played with condition so not likely so sell for much really.
  • Page: