Corgi Toys Group Forum: From the Mettoy Era to the latest Corgi Vanguards, here's the place to talk about all those great models named after the Queen's favourite dog!
  • Page:

TOPIC: corgi promotion

Re: corgi promotion 8 years, 2 months ago #16

Platinum Boarder
could be the blank baseplate is for promotion's

the first lledo models had solid base's but when they started to make promo's came up with the idea of a removable base .one mould two inserts.

Re: corgi promotion 8 years, 2 months ago #17

Platinum Boarder
could be the blank baseplate is for promotion's

the first lledo models had solid base's but when they started to make promo's came up with the idea of a removable base .one mould two inserts.

Yep most likely reason Luff

Re: corgi promotion 8 years, 2 months ago #18

Platinum Boarder
Thanks I forgot to take a photo of it today but it had the identical base to the one Luff has displayed.

Re: corgi promotion 1 month, 3 weeks ago #19

Platinum Boarder
this is an old topic , I have just bought a fiat X1/9 in this old promotion , I will picture it when I receive it.

Re: corgi promotion 1 month, 3 weeks ago #20

Platinum Boarder
Wow it is an old post Andy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy66

Re: corgi promotion 1 month, 3 weeks ago #21

Platinum Boarder
Here it is the Fiat X1/9 , I know that during the late 80's early 90's , Corgi Junior cars were given away in a lot of different promotions, I have a full set boxed away somewher which were from ESSO fuels which I belive included a car transporter.

fallout 3 unique armorI have also seen a MK3 Capri in the Signal 2 box.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL

Re: corgi promotion 1 month, 3 weeks ago #22

Platinum Boarder
<p>My younger sister had one of these in 1:1 back in the 1980's. The guy she married also had one. What????</p>
Last Edit: 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Nobleco.
  • Page: