The Corgi Project - General Discussion Thread
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Corgi Toys Group Forum: From the Mettoy Era to the latest Corgi Vanguards, here's the place to talk about all those great models named after the Queen's favourite dog!

TOPIC: The Corgi Project - General Discussion Thread

Re: The Corgi Project - General Discussion Thread 8 years, 2 months ago #76

Fresh Boarder
Also guys just to give you a good news update on the Corgi project as we realise it has been a bit quiet over the last month or so.

Basically we believe we now have 95% of all the models ever produced from Mettoy right up until the end of 2011. 

This is a huge amount of data and will take approx 4-6 weeks to process fully and edit to a stage where we are happy for it to go up on the site.

Your probably all curious what the magic number is... currently it stands at about 15,000 variations!

This doesn't include the Aircraft as we have many of these on our partner site Wings 900 and are hoping to export this data over. Also we haven't been able to compile a complete a full list of paper goods (catalogues, leaflets, shop displays etc.), and of course we have probably missed a few models too.

Therefore the actual number of Toypedia entries for Corgi could stand at well over 20,000!

Will be in touch again as soon as we have finished uploading everything to the site...

Thanks

Adam
Last Edit: 8 years, 2 months ago by adam21k.

Re: The Corgi Project - General Discussion Thread 8 years, 2 months ago #77

Platinum Boarder
Thanks for the update as this is a mammoth project undertaking by you dedicated TC members.

Re: The Corgi Project - General Discussion Thread 7 years, 1 month ago #78

Fresh Boarder
How do I get to the great project?

Any link I click on I get Error 500 Jfusion plugin not configured correctly

Re: The Corgi Project - General Discussion Thread 7 years, 1 month ago #79

Platinum Boarder
Yeah, not that great. As you can see by the date if was a long time ago.

For some reasoning just stopped

didnt survive the move
Last Edit: 7 years, 1 month ago by RVREVO.