Corgi Toys Group Forum: From the Mettoy Era to the latest Corgi Vanguards, here's the place to talk about all those great models named after the Queen's favourite dog!
  • Page:

TOPIC: VW 1500 Karmann Ghia

Re:VW 1500 Karmann Ghia 11 years, 6 months ago #16

Administrator
Yes - the FC150 was cab-over and four-wheel-drive.

Re:VW 1500 Karmann Ghia 11 years, 6 months ago #17

Neat little trucks. guy in town has one he uses for hauling feed out to the cows, little flatbed instead of the pick up box.

Re:VW 1500 Karmann Ghia 11 years, 6 months ago #18

Platinum Boarder
also came as a van...

Last Edit: 11 years, 6 months ago by RVREVO.

Re:VW 1500 Karmann Ghia 11 years, 6 months ago #19

Platinum Boarder
speaking of Tempo Matador vs VW Bulli... here\'s a prime example of the two together in a junkyard.
A good indication of its family resemblance...

Re:VW 1500 Karmann Ghia 11 years, 6 months ago #20

Platinum Boarder
This is a too cool little Van. I really like it. Was it ever produced  by anyone? I had a conveyor FC150 and a stake model, I think, Missing lots of stuff. Broken pretty bad. In a lot of junk off the evil bay.

Am I out of the box yet?

RVREVO wrote:
also came as a van...

Re:VW 1500 Karmann Ghia 11 years, 6 months ago #21

Platinum Boarder
I\'ve got about six or seven of these. I might convert one of the Cherry Picker\'s into the van, just a matter of finding a suitable donor.
Might have to scratch build it... haven\'t done that for a while.

However, the other little project is pending paint and a couple of other items. (you know which project, Jim)

Re:VW 1500 Karmann Ghia 11 years, 6 months ago #22

Platinum Boarder
Yes I do Richard and I can\'t wait until it is complete and posted here on the site. Should get a good responce from members.

Re:VW 1500 Karmann Ghia 11 years, 6 months ago #23

Administrator
Love that FC150 minibus!

I just won a lot with a Siku Tempo Matador in it! Should be here shortly so will post pics when it gets here.

Re:VW 1500 Karmann Ghia 11 years, 6 months ago #24

Platinum Boarder
awesome win.
  • Page: