Jewel size for P 1800 Saint's Volvo?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Corgi Toys Group Forum: From the Mettoy Era to the latest Corgi Vanguards, here's the place to talk about all those great models named after the Queen's favourite dog!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Jewel size for P 1800 Saint's Volvo?

Jewel size for P 1800 Saint's Volvo? 2 years, 2 months ago #1

Fresh Boarder
<p>Can someone advise the size of the headlight jewel for the P1800. the rpro parts I have come across are 5mm, 2.5 mm, and 3 mm. Also can anyone advise if they are suppose to be gols or silver backed? Car I have has holders but missing jewels. Thanks in advance for any info.</p>
<p> </p>

Re: Jewel size for P 1800 Saint's Volvo? 2 years, 2 months ago #2

Hi Spock128, welcome to the forum. Is it a Corgi Toys?

Re: Jewel size for P 1800 Saint's Volvo? 2 years, 2 months ago #3

Fresh Boarder
<p>Sorry about that and for delay in answering. Yes it is a Corgi. The jewel holders are still in the car but they look somewhat bent or malformed over time. Was unsure the size or type of jewels to replace them and if I would need new holders? Thanks in advance for any assistance.</p>
<p> </p>

Re: Jewel size for P 1800 Saint's Volvo? 2 years, 2 months ago #4

I think you need 3.5mm silver backed headlights

Re: Jewel size for P 1800 Saint's Volvo? 2 years, 2 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
<p>ROUTEMASTERNL has the answer.</p>
<p>3,5 mm backed headlights, i need also one.</p>
<p>
</p>

Re: Jewel size for P 1800 Saint's Volvo? 2 years, 2 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
If you have jewel holders and they look work out you probably should get new ones. Measure the hole in the body and measure the hole in the jewel holder. The holder measurement is the jewel size and also the holder size. My supplier does not have a 3.5mm jewel. Just 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm sizes. Silver backed, red or yellow. Jewel holders come in single for 3mm and 4mm and double for 3mm only. you can also get Joe;s Car's square jewels and the holders and jewels for the Fab 1 triple head lights.
  • Page: