Corgi Toys Group Forum: From the Mettoy Era to the latest Corgi Vanguards, here's the place to talk about all those great models named after the Queen's favourite dog!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Royal Wedding

Re: Royal Wedding 9 years, 7 months ago #16

Platinum Boarder
I wonder how many they will sell in the first year. I want a couple in the tank series.

Re: Royal Wedding 9 years, 7 months ago #17

Platinum Boarder
Considering all the other 'Tat' that is on sale, you pays your money you takes your choice, if you are in your 20s then i suppose that in 50= years or so all this rubbish will be worth something, at my age I don't think I will bother

Re: Royal Wedding 9 years, 7 months ago #18

pix

Gold Boarder
Getting lots of hype on BBC America about the wedding, almost every third commercial is some kind of wedding ad. I can only imagine what it's like for you guys in GB. Is the country shutting down for the event?

The wedding day has been declared a public holiday (or Bank Holiday as we call them here).  Now that the banks havetaken all the taxpayers money they need extra days to spend it

Thank goodness there are five BBC TV channels that carry no advertising in the UK.  But mostly I listen to the radio more than I watch TV

Re: Royal Wedding 9 years, 7 months ago #19

Platinum Boarder
What did I predict???

yet another Mini.

Re: Royal Wedding 9 years, 7 months ago #20

Platinum Boarder
well royal wedding merchandise, there just cashing in on it, i'm looking forward to the bank holiday were getting of for this occasion, and not the models that will come out.

Re: Royal Wedding 3 years, 1 month ago #21

Platinum Boarder
One for Charlotte.

• Page: