Jaguar Mk.X. counter display - has not a single one survived the years?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Corgi Toys Group Forum: From the Mettoy Era to the latest Corgi Vanguards, here's the place to talk about all those great models named after the Queen's favourite dog!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Jaguar Mk.X. counter display - has not a single one survived the years?

Jaguar Mk.X. counter display - has not a single one survived the years? 4 years, 3 months ago #1

Gold Boarder
Hello,

I have been collecting Corgi toys and accessories for about 20 years now, but have never ever seen a Corgi Toys Jaguar Mk.X. counter shop display (TGBOC, page 121, plate 223) being traded at any time, while the Bentley and the Citroen appear from time to time.

Has anyone ever seen the Jaguar display in reality?

Does anyone know, how many units were circulated in the old times?

Best regards

Wolfgang
Last Edit: 4 years, 3 months ago by Insightman.

Re: Jaguar Mk.X. counter display - has not a single one survived the years? 4 years, 3 months ago #2

No, never seen it. I think they are so scarce that people who own them rarely offer them for sale

Re: Jaguar Mk.X. counter display - has not a single one survived the years? 4 years, 3 months ago #3

Gold Boarder
Basically fully agree - but considering the fact that the Jaguar and the Bentley display must have been launched around the same time period, in fact the Bentley one is on auction from time to time - for the Jaguar, I haven't seen any single one since 20 years being traded.

My guess is that there must have been differences in the numbers of issue...
The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL
  • Page: