Dimensions and weight of the electric, rotating shop display
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Corgi Toys Group Forum: From the Mettoy Era to the latest Corgi Vanguards, here's the place to talk about all those great models named after the Queen's favourite dog!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dimensions and weight of the electric, rotating shop display

Dimensions and weight of the electric, rotating shop display 4 years, 3 months ago #1

Gold Boarder
Have seen this display for sale,

seller is expecting local pickup.

Does someone know it's weight?

Is this item foreseen to be placed on the floor?
Last Edit: 4 years, 3 months ago by Insightman.

Re: Dimensions and weight of the electric, rotating shop display 4 years, 3 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
You will need to post a picture or a link to the item if it is a 'Buy it Now'.

Rollerman.

Re: Dimensions and weight of the electric, rotating shop display 4 years, 3 months ago #3

Gold Boarder
Always hesitate with capturing photos from the internet, especially on items currently pending and not yet sold.

The one I am referring to is to come on the next AnticoMondo auction. Just search in their next auction for Corgi and sequence for highest price firstly.

Dimensions are there, didn't look carefully, unfortunately, the weight is not mentioned...
Last Edit: 4 years, 3 months ago by Insightman.

Re: Dimensions and weight of the electric, rotating shop display 4 years, 3 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
I had a look through all the Corgi Toys entries and only found one display unit, lot number 2458. This is a stand alone unit with electrical operation of revolving shelves and illumination. If this is the unit in question, it will be very heavy.

Rollerman.

Re: Dimensions and weight of the electric, rotating shop display 4 years, 3 months ago #5

Gold Boarder
Perceive it as quite expensive, have seen one sold at Vicky under 200 pounds...

Also cannot really imagine how include it in a household in a reasonable way

Anyway - a real eyecatcher, isn't it

Re: Dimensions and weight of the electric, rotating shop display 4 years, 3 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
Thinking back to when I used to see one in my local superstore's toy department, I would say a modern 32 inch flat screen TV would fit on the top surface nicely.

Rollerman.

Re: Dimensions and weight of the electric, rotating shop display 4 years, 3 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder
If you don't want to copy and paste Photos the reference the item number from the ad. I would like to see it but can not find it.

Re: Dimensions and weight of the electric, rotating shop display 4 years, 3 months ago #8

Platinum Boarder
Found it and if I had to guess on weight I would say between 150 and 200 lbs
  • Page: