Rarer Than Rare ~ No Batteries or Bulbs Needed! ~ The *Trans-O-Lite* display card
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Corgi Toys Group Forum: From the Mettoy Era to the latest Corgi Vanguards, here's the place to talk about all those great models named after the Queen's favourite dog!

TOPIC: Rarer Than Rare ~ No Batteries or Bulbs Needed! ~ The *Trans-O-Lite* display card

Re: Rarer Than Rare ~ No Batteries or Bulbs Needed! ~ The *Trans-O-Lite* display card 4 years, 6 months ago #76

WOW To,

it looks like a real one. You did well. It is a great centre piece in you display cabinet.
Have you posted the VWs yet?

Re: Rarer Than Rare ~ No Batteries or Bulbs Needed! ~ The *Trans-O-Lite* display card 4 years, 6 months ago #77

Expert Boarder
As always I have difficulties knowing how to post things here, if anyone was interested in buying one of these they are on Ebay/Evilbay and are item #251944641036

Cheers!

Tom

P.S. No haven't brought the VW's to POST yet, I had some unexpected $$$$$ bills concerning my real vintage 1:1 Oval Window VW, but hopefully soon I will have things under control.....
Last Edit: 4 years, 6 months ago by BlauchenL331.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL

Re: Rarer Than Rare ~ No Batteries or Bulbs Needed! ~ The *Trans-O-Lite* display card 4 years, 6 months ago #78

Platinum Boarder
Here is a link...251944641036 | eBay