Corgi Toys Group Forum: From the Mettoy Era to the latest Corgi Vanguards, here's the place to talk about all those great models named after the Queen's favourite dog!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Good Lord.

Good Lord. 4 years, 11 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder

Almost 50 bucks for a piece of Corgi card.

{cant link ebay item}

Got 20 mins left.

Frame.

Re: Good Lord. 4 years, 11 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
Frame,

Can you not do a 'Print Screen' while you are viewing the Ebay page and then treat it as a normal picture to post here.

Rollerman.

Re: Good Lord. 4 years, 11 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
Ah ... Mistress B has returned from work and told me how to copy/paste.  (new pc)

Frame.

Re: Good Lord. 4 years, 11 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
Eh?

Re: Good Lord. 4 years, 11 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
I give up.   Followed instructions...nothing 

Frame.

Re: Good Lord. 4 years, 11 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
How would I do a screen print?

Frame.

Re: Good Lord. 4 years, 11 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder
I've been forced to use the old school system .....

Frame.

Re: Good Lord. 4 years, 11 months ago #8

Platinum Boarder
The 'print screen' (Prt sc)is normally on the left of the delete button. Press it (it will not show any result). Then go to a drawing program. Press the right button of your mouse: choose 'paste/paste image' and then you have it: a picture of your actual screen. From there you can work with it.

Re: Good Lord. 4 years, 11 months ago #9

Platinum Boarder
In this first picture I have highlighted the key for printing your screen...

...once you have clicked this key, move down to the start key, highlighted in the next picture...

...by hitting this key you will bring up the start window where if you have used 'Paint' recently it will be displayed in the list, as shown in the next picture...

...when the paint program opens you will be faced with a blank scree or working area, what you need to do is go to the top left area of the tools collection and look for an icon marked as 'Paste', ckick on this and the screen will fill with the picture you made earlier by hitting the 'Prt Sc' key. At this stage you can adjust the picture by moving it around with the cursor movement with the mouse or your track pad.

When happy with the results, go back up to the top of the screen where your tools are and click on the Save icon.

Give all this a try and let us know how you get on.

ROLLERMAN.

Re: Good Lord. 4 years, 11 months ago #10

I see the ad now Frame, I would not pay that amount myself for a piece of card. Wonder if he makes some copies and sells them as genuine reproductions
Last Edit: 4 years, 11 months ago by RoutemasterNL.

Re: Good Lord. 4 years, 11 months ago #11

Platinum Boarder
To add to Rollerman's awesome discription I would add that in paint when you save, you have a number of choices. For this forum and others as well, you should pick the JPEG file format to save in and then save to your desktop for easy access. You can also save to a picture folder, if you wish.

Here is my desktop on windows 10 latest updates. Paint is in the right pane about the middle

I then use the file menu to drop down the list of formates you can save the picture in. this one is a PNG file

Here is where I save it to my desktop and give it a fille name.

Back grounds are from a bike show a number of years ago that a buddy and I went to.
Last Edit: 4 years, 11 months ago by Nobleco.

Re: Good Lord. 4 years, 11 months ago #12

Platinum Boarder
Cheers guys. I have just had surgery so have downtime to deal with.
New PC
Just been shopping.
Old films lined up.
Beer ... no beer.

Have a great day.
Frame

Re: Good Lord. 4 years, 11 months ago #13

Platinum Boarder
RoutemasterNL wrote:
I see the ad now Frame, I would not pay that amount myself for a piece of card. Wonder if he makes some copies and sells them as genuine reproductions

Yes these are easily faked plus it looks a bit sheeny shiny for a bit of 50 year old card too..
  • Page: