Citroen DS - added a green to a slowly increasing collection
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Corgi Toys Group Forum: From the Mettoy Era to the latest Corgi Vanguards, here's the place to talk about all those great models named after the Queen's favourite dog!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Citroen DS - added a green to a slowly increasing collection

Citroen DS - added a green to a slowly increasing collection 5 years, 4 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
This is a very slow build up of an apparently popular Corgi models car of the Citroen DS. Still missing a couple of variants, altho I'm certain they will appear eventually.

Re: Citroen DS - added a green to a slowly increasing collection 5 years, 4 months ago #2

Nice collection! I converted an Atlas Dinky into a Monte Carlo one a few months ago

Re: Citroen DS - added a green to a slowly increasing collection 5 years, 4 months ago #3

Expert Boarder
Great looking cars. I especially like the 'Le Dandy' 2-door coupe.

Nice collection.

Re: Citroen DS - added a green to a slowly increasing collection 5 years, 4 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
Skiis, poles and a tobaggan and the men and you have my set on that Winter Olympics model on the top right. I use it for my Xmas display each year. You have quite the collection of Goddesses there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RVREVO

Re: Citroen DS - added a green to a slowly increasing collection 5 years, 4 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
I think there is a safari in yellow and an Ambo.
There is also ofcourse the Magic Roundabout in yellow and a Paramount in red. Considering the facelift front would make a good conversion to wagon or sedan.
  • Page: