Corgi gold and silver Aston Martin DB5 Collection complete
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Corgi Toys Group Forum: From the Mettoy Era to the latest Corgi Vanguards, here's the place to talk about all those great models named after the Queen's favourite dog!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Corgi gold and silver Aston Martin DB5 Collection complete

Corgi gold and silver Aston Martin DB5 Collection complete 5 years, 5 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
This took 6 months to complete.

Re: Corgi gold and silver Aston Martin DB5 Collection complete 5 years, 5 months ago #2

Nice set,

Re: Corgi gold and silver Aston Martin DB5 Collection complete 5 years, 5 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
Very nice Richard, maybe you can give us a listing of the variations you have got there, I am sure other 'Bond' collectors would be interested, including myself, thanks.

Rollerman.

Re: Corgi gold and silver Aston Martin DB5 Collection complete 5 years, 5 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
A fine collection Richard.

Glad to see your back.

Re: Corgi gold and silver Aston Martin DB5 Collection complete 5 years, 5 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
TheRollerman wrote:
Very nice Richard, maybe you can give us a listing of the variations you have got there, I am sure other 'Bond' collectors would be interested, including myself, thanks.

Rollerman.

Pre-order only: out of stock January 2015. 50th Anniversary Goldfinger - 04203G - based on the #271 redesigned slightly, has all the features except the tyre slashers, finished in GOLD. Usual problems as shield does not always want to stay down. Characters fully painted. Only special marking on the box is the title in gold.

Pre-order only: out of stock January 2015. 50th Anniversary Goldfinger - 04203S - based on the #271 redesigned slightly, has all the features except the tyre slashers, finished in SILVER. Usual problems as shield does not always want to stay down. Characters fully painted. Only special marking on the box is the title in silver.

Pre-order only: out of stock April 2015. Limited Edition 04204G - based on the #271 redesigned slightly, has all the features except the tyre slashers, finished in GOLD. Usual problems as shield does not always want to stay down. Characters fully painted. No longer has special sticker.

Pre-order only: Plenty in stock since April 2015. Generic Unlimited 04204S - based on the #271 redesigned slightly, has all the features except the tyre slashers, finished in SILVER. Usual problems as shield does not always want to stay down. Characters fully painted. No longer has special sticker.

No differences between any of the models.

Gold has been made extremely rare - hence £50-150 high prices.

original retail price from Corgi direct was £19.99 each.

Corgi Collector Club got the for £16.66 each

Re: Corgi gold and silver Aston Martin DB5 Collection complete 5 years, 5 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
Thank you Richard, that is very helpful.

Rollerman.

Re: Corgi gold and silver Aston Martin DB5 Collection complete 5 years, 5 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder
sure thing mate.

will make some proper photos of these when i have time,

will likely be posted at Nigel Gent's site.
  • Page: