Dinky Toys Bedford Articulated Lorry
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's where you can discuss all things Dinky; British, Chilean, French, Hong Kong, South African or from whereever! This is also the forum of the Dinky Toys Group
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dinky Toys Bedford Articulated Lorry

Dinky Toys Bedford Articulated Lorry 6 years, 4 months ago #16

Platinum Boarder
Jan - what a cracking example, the box looks good too doesn't seem to be any rust on the staples which you so often find on this type of box.

Hugh

Dinky Toys Bedford Articulated Lorry 6 years, 4 months ago #17

Platinum Boarder
A very nice buy,well worth the wait.

Dinky Toys Bedford Articulated Lorry 6 years, 4 months ago #18

Platinum Boarder
Great addition to your collection Jan. The red version seems to be the hardest to find.
Last Edit: 6 years, 4 months ago by Nobleco.

Dinky Toys Bedford Articulated Lorry 6 years, 4 months ago #19

Platinum Boarder
Thanks for your nice comments, gentlemen! Yes, incredibly happy I am with this one. In the past decades these red ones were so unattainably expensive, but this one was really fair, so I had to strike. The staples are quite well indeed, some habitual age staining around them only, and, fortunately, they did not do harm to the model inside. Kind regards, Jan 

(By the way, there is little spelling mistake in the header. Can this be corrected after all this time? It would make searching for this thread easier).

Last Edit: 6 years, 4 months ago by janwerner.

Dinky Toys Bedford Articulated Lorry 6 years, 4 months ago #20

Platinum Boarder
I am not sure if Theo can change all at once or not. I know that people who posted can change theirs but not others. I think Theo can do it but one at a time.

There, I have done mine.
Last Edit: 6 years, 4 months ago by Nobleco.
The following user(s) said Thank You: janwerner

Re: Dinky Toys Bedford Articulated Lorry 6 years, 4 months ago #21

Done, it was easier than I thought

btw: what a great example. Congrats
  • Page:
Moderators: andyman7