Dinky Toys replicas from Atlas/DeAgostini
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's where you can discuss all things Dinky; British, Chilean, French, Hong Kong, South African or from whereever! This is also the forum of the Dinky Toys Group

TOPIC: Dinky Toys replicas from Atlas/DeAgostini

Dinky Toys replicas from Atlas Edition 13 years, 1 month ago #16

Platinum Boarder

Here is the list of the 33 models issued so far plus four which we know are planed for the next months.

There are also two trucks: the Pinder GMC ref. 881 and Berliet GAK bâché réf. 584 which are not part of that collection because they are much too expansive.

There are also some special issues in limited quantities with special colours like the 50 24 N Citroën in red or the 100 Simca Sport 24 S in light blue.

It seems that the whole collection will include between 50 or 60 models.

I have some info that a truck is planed, probably a 25 series Ford or Studebaker. The manufacturer which is NOREV already owns the dies for 25A - 25M - 25O and 29E. So my guess goes for the cheapest the 25A Ford cattle truck.

Dinky Toys replicas from Atlas Edition 13 years, 1 month ago #17

Senior Boarder
Since I have found many color variations and several "Coffret Collectors" I decided to make a complete list. Seems there are 67 different models released untill today (including all color variations an including the TR2, the CV2 van and the two trucks).

If I knew how to attach the Word document I would have done that...

Dinky Toys replicas from Atlas Edition 13 years, 1 month ago #18

Platinum Boarder
dinkyman

Send me the Word file by email and I will put it for you.

Dinky Toys replicas from Atlas Edition 13 years, 1 month ago #19

Platinum Boarder
Should be able to copy and paste from word to here. We used to have an Upload from Word button and an HTML view but no more for some reason. I have requested both back again. The browse button at the bottom of the reply topic window can also be used for uploading PDF files and I would think other documents like Word and Excel

Jim

Dinky Toys replicas from Atlas Edition 13 years, 1 month ago #20

Senior Boarder
Message deleted by author. See spreadsheet kindly published below by dinkycollect.
Last Edit: 13 years, 1 month ago by dinkyman.

Dinky Toys replicas from Atlas Edition 13 years, 1 month ago #21

Senior Boarder
Message deleted by author. See spreadsheet kindly published below by dinkycollect.

Dinky Toys replicas from Atlas Edition 13 years, 1 month ago #22

Platinum Boarder
Here is the link to dinkyman's spread sheet on Atlas Dinky.

Question : What are the issueing dated for the Volvo and Opel Kapitan ?
Last Edit: 13 years, 1 month ago by Joschik.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joschik

Dinky Toys replicas from Atlas Edition 13 years, 1 month ago #23

Senior Boarder
Thanks for the help, dinkycollect. There is also a spreadsheet with the "Coffrets Collectors".

I received the Opel Kapitän in January and the Volvo 122S around two weeks ago (February) but I don't know if these are the official release dates.

Dinky Toys replicas from Atlas Edition 13 years, 1 month ago #24

Platinum Boarder
Table of Chinese Dinky sets provided by dinkyman.

Last Edit: 13 years, 1 month ago by Joschik.

Dinky Toys replicas from Atlas Edition 13 years, 1 month ago #25

Senior Boarder
Thanks again, dinkycollect. Not only did you help me to publish the tables, you have also added some valuable information such as release dates and Coffret reference numbers.

Coffret numbering in Table 1 corresponds to:
CC1 = 25-09
CC2 = 1400 g
CC3 = 550 as
CC4 = 500.60
CC5 = Coffret 2
CC6 = 25 cs
CC7 = 100 j
CC8 = 500 s
CC9 = 24 bce
CC10 = 501 us

I totally missed Coffret 1 “Série noir”.

Dinky Toys replicas from Atlas Edition 13 years, 1 month ago #26

Platinum Boarder
I have noticed an Alas Dinky 181 Volkswagen Beetle for saleon Ebay, Is this the first official british Atla Dinky release?   

Dinky Toys replicas from Atlas Edition 13 years, 1 month ago #27

Platinum Boarder
Yes it is.

The tables above published by dinkyman will show you the two other British Dinky issued so far by Atlas.

Dinky Toys replicas from Atlas Edition 13 years, 1 month ago #28

Platinum Boarder

The next Chinese Dinky to be issued in France is the Simca 1000, probably before the end of March.
Last Edit: 13 years, 1 month ago by dinkycollect.

Dinky Toys replicas from Atlas Edition 13 years ago #29

Platinum Boarder
Hi I have just noticed on Ebay there has been a new BRITISH ATLAS DINKY appearing that has not appeared on any previous listings this is as follows the 191 Dodge Royal sedan in cream and blue. Has this just been released along with the 555 Ford Thunderbird? Gradon

Dinky Toys replicas from Atlas Edition 13 years ago #30

Senior Boarder
On E-Bay there is now:
555 Ford Thunderbird (metallic green/brown interior), Atlas No. ?

191 Dode Royal (creme/blue flash). Atlas No. ?

Several Coffrets Collector "Nashville" with
- 555 Ford Thunderbird (pink/purple interior)
- 24V/538 Buick Roadmaster (orange/green)
- Lincoln Premiere (light blue/orange)

Unfortenately I can't get access to the official French Atlas site: http://www.collectiondinkytoys.fr
There should be more information about coming models on that site. Can anyone help?
Moderators: andyman7