Gunner Jim's Lesney Matchbox Kings-Size and Super-Kings including Universal and Tyco.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Whether you're into Lesney Regular Wheels, Superfast, the Tyco Era or modern Mattel Matchbox, here's the place to chat about all things MB!

TOPIC: Gunner Jim's Lesney Matchbox Kings-Size and Super-Kings including Universal and Tyco.

Re: Gunner Jim's Lesney Matchbox Kings-Size and Super-Kings including Universal and Tyco. 6 days, 14 hours ago #316

Platinum Boarder
I agree Tick, WoW! Incredible that these toys are still available in this condition. Shows that there are still collectors out there that have them and are selling. Nice to see and I agree, it could be expensive for some. Nice K10 and the M4 is wonderful. great toy to restore too as I have done a couple now. Another must have is the Dodge Tractor with Twin Tippers. Wonderful model and I have restored one for Oldtruck56 a member here and another for a customer in Peru.

Re: Gunner Jim's Lesney Matchbox Kings-Size and Super-Kings including Universal and Tyco. 6 days, 14 hours ago #317

Platinum Boarder
Welcome YYS4BOB aboard to Planet Diecast from Australia. Excellent Kings Size in good condition and yes they would not have come cheap. That is for sure and many thanks for posting them on here for us to see. Cheers.

Re: Gunner Jim's Lesney Matchbox Kings-Size and Super-Kings including Universal and Tyco. 6 days, 10 hours ago #318

superb!

Re: Gunner Jim's Lesney Matchbox Kings-Size and Super-Kings including Universal and Tyco. 6 days, 1 hour ago #319

Junior Boarder
The twin tipper Dodge was one I always wanted as a youngster, but never had. Although it's a later model and therefore in a window box, I might just get one if I can find a top notch example. Not chasing variations (yet) just an example of those I like. Will probably give the farmyard stuff a miss.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco