Whether you're into Lesney Regular Wheels, Superfast, the Tyco Era or modern Mattel Matchbox, here's the place to chat about all things MB!
  • Page:

TOPIC: great garage sale score!

Re: great garage sale score! 8 years, 6 months ago #16

Administrator
Very nice finds - those Hot Wheels are likely very valuable; they all look to be in excellent shape too. You should make a very tidy profit on them.

Re: great garage sale score! 8 years, 6 months ago #17

Senior Boarder
I have asked Admin if maybe there could be  a Can you ID this part or this item. Or Do YOu know What This belongs to. A section where you can ask about parts and toys you have know idea about. not just in the Dinky or Corgi or HOt Wheels sections or the general chat but a section of its own.We shall see what they say.

I think its a great idea. I'm sure there are many others that end up with odd ball little parts and pieces that are hard to identify. I have had many little unknown pieces in the past. Some from the bottoms of old toy boxes, some from estate auction so called junk boxes, etc. I end up just throwing most of this stuff away. Seems a waste since these little insignificant parts are many times scarcer than the main body of the toy. I know reproduction plastic and rubber parts are available for many of the more desirable toys.

It would be fun and challenging for members. Every collector likes to have a chance to prove their knowledge or research skills.
Last Edit: 8 years, 6 months ago by cannonwillow.
  • Page: