Whether you're into Lesney Regular Wheels, Superfast, the Tyco Era or modern Mattel Matchbox, here's the place to chat about all things MB!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wheel size

Wheel size 1 year, 8 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
<p>I am trying to find out the diameter of the black wheels on a #54 Cadillac Ambulance by Lesney, Part of the Matchbox 1-75 series. Can anyone measure them for me? Would be greatly appreciated.</p>
<p>Jim</p>

Re: Wheel size 1 year, 8 months ago #2

I think I have it in my storage, I shall try finding it tomorrow
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco

Re: Wheel size 1 year, 8 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
<p>Try and find it here Jim:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>www.vintagebritishdiecasts.co.uk/1index/xx54b.htm</p>
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by Ecclesley.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco

Re: Wheel size 1 year, 8 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
Thanks Gerrit, that is a great site. I will be bookmarking it as I looked earlier today and could find no information when doing a search. If fact, this site did not even come up when I was searching, weird. I guess I should have tried Vintage Diecast of similar to find this site.
I have my answer. 10 x 36 so I am assuming the 36 is the tread count as the 10 is mm in diameter.

Re: Wheel size 1 year, 8 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
When I click on Gerrits link I just a 404 error so for anyone else getting this here is another link...www.vintagebritishdiecasts.co.uk/forum/index.php to try.

Rollerman.

Re: Wheel size 1 year, 8 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
Gerrit didn't use "quick reply" but if you take all the rubbish off his link (all that past htm) it works fine.

Re: Wheel size 1 year, 8 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder
Malcolm is correct, remove this </p> and it works fine. Thanks again Gerrit, I got the info I wanted.
  • Page: