Matchbox Superfast Pre Production Prototype in forthcoming sale
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Whether you're into Lesney Regular Wheels, Superfast, the Tyco Era or modern Mattel Matchbox, here's the place to chat about all things MB!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Matchbox Superfast Pre Production Prototype in forthcoming sale

Matchbox Superfast Pre Production Prototype in forthcoming sale 4 years, 6 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
Lacey Scot the auctioneers have one of their Toy Collector sales on the 21st May. My interest is usually in the Gauge 1 trains and Britains offering.

In this sale they have a few of the Matchbox superfast pre-production prototypes in the sale. 

Even if you don't buy, or can't get to the sale the catalogue photographs are an important resource.

Nice offering on the Britains, some of the prices above my pocket money grade!!

see link below

www.lskauctioncentre.co.uk/sale-categori...ls/tm210516/?page=28
The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL

Re: Matchbox Superfast Pre Production Prototype in forthcoming sale 4 years ago #2

Senior Boarder
I took a look at these, and yes, out of my price range! Do wish Lesney had issued that Pontiac GTO back when. I was surprised that neither Matchbox nor Hot Wheels had done that car then. I don't quite understand why a Tyre Fryer, for example, was a "have to" over a realistic but hot-looking number like the GTO. I would've even loved a Matchbox AMC Gremlin then!
  • Page: