Whether you're into Lesney Regular Wheels, Superfast, the Tyco Era or modern Mattel Matchbox, here's the place to chat about all things MB!

TOPIC: latest arrival

Re: latest arrival 1 month, 4 weeks ago #376

Platinum Boarder
Jeep, Chevy

The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL

Re: latest arrival 1 month, 4 weeks ago #377

Platinum Boarder
Both great classics. These are really nice. I will have to look out for them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amarsden5

Re: latest arrival 1 month, 3 weeks ago #378

I really like them, great vcards too. Never seen these cards in NL before and I doubt I will ever.

Re: latest arrival 1 month, 3 weeks ago #379

Platinum Boarder
Very difficult to find here in NZ too

Re: latest arrival 1 month, 3 weeks ago #380

And only 20 different types made, you have 7/8 out 20, so 18 more to find

Re: latest arrival 1 month, 3 weeks ago #381

Platinum Boarder
There were three others there, a Ford Crown Victoria Taxi, Nissan Terrano & Range Rover Vogue but not exciting enough for me

Re: latest arrival 1 month, 1 week ago #382

Platinum Boarder
Porsche Spyder, the graphics on the packaging look cheap and nasty and the opening rear has a large gap, I expect better at the premium price, NZ$10

Re: latest arrival 1 month, 1 week ago #383

Platinum Boarder
At that price I would have waited until more came out. I would not buy that with the huge gap in it.

Re: latest arrival 1 month, 1 week ago #384

Platinum Boarder
I have seen the Moving Parts version and it has the same gap so it looks like no choice as I cant imagine Mattel spending money to correct it

Re: latest arrival 1 month, 1 week ago #385

Platinum Boarder
That is too bad and your probably right. They already have millions made. Should have been picked up before production started but these days the quality control in almost everything these days is way down. I can't even find a decent T-Shirt that won't wear out in about 6 or 8 months. I used to get them for under $15.00 from Sears or Woodward's or other larger stores and they lasted years. For those who don't know, Woodward's and Sears and no longer here in Canada. As of October 13, 2017, Sears in Canada was no more. It is now in the USA only and was originally called Sears Roebuck Stores.

Re: latest arrival 1 month, 1 week ago #386

Platinum Boarder
My hope is they make a non-opening parts version in the regular issue line and I agree about current quality in clothes too
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco

Re: latest arrival 3 weeks, 5 days ago #387

Platinum Boarder
I went to a supermarket i Essex last week, I don't see Matchbox cars forsale much so bought these.

i asked god for strength

Re: latest arrival 3 weeks, 5 days ago #388

Platinum Boarder
Haven t seen these in NZ except the Taxi, please send to me

Re: latest arrival 3 weeks, 4 days ago #389

Platinum Boarder
Hi Amarsden, I was only passing through where the supermarket was and my wife needed to get something , as I said I don't see Matchbox cars very much, if I go there again I will get you some.

Re: latest arrival 3 weeks, 4 days ago #390

Platinum Boarder
Thanks Andy, 2 of each please (1 extra for my friend here) if possible