Whether you're into Lesney Regular Wheels, Superfast, the Tyco Era or modern Mattel Matchbox, here's the place to chat about all things MB!

TOPIC: latest arrival

Re: latest arrival 5 months ago #286

Platinum Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: 143Madness

Re: latest arrival 5 months ago #287

Platinum Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: 143Madness

Re: latest arrival 5 months ago #288

Platinum Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco, Andy66

Re: latest arrival 5 months ago #289

Platinum Boarder
That BMW is a classic and well sought after here in Canada. The styling goes on you. When it first came out in 1969, the year I graduated high school, I thought it was an ugly car. it grows on you after a while.
The forgot the vertical bars in the grille for the Ford Ranchero. The Nissan looks stubby but looking at the real one online it also looks stubby. Funny little truck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amarsden5

Re: latest arrival 4 months, 4 weeks ago #290

Platinum Boarder
I like this old Ford Ute.

Re: latest arrival 4 months, 4 weeks ago #291

Platinum Boarder
The Ranchero is different to the Australian Falcon Ute, the door is longer and the car is longer behind the rear wheels.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amarsden5, RoutemasterNL

Re: latest arrival 4 months, 4 weeks ago #292

Stunning finds! That BMW is the best. My best friend's father had a 1602 in orange. He was so proud of it.

Re: latest arrival 4 months, 4 weeks ago #293

Platinum Boarder
Yes Dinkydi. They are just about completely different as the Australian Falcon was designed at Product Engineering annexe in Geelong. The only three USA Falcon the engineers and designers used were those test and drive vehicles in the USA. Ours were designed and built in Australia while plans and full scale Cub pattern design model was approved by the Ford Motor Company America. Cheers keep safe.

Re: latest arrival 4 months, 4 weeks ago #294

Platinum Boarder
<p>RoutemasterNL wrote:
Stunning finds! That BMW is the best. My best friend's father had a 1602 in orange. He was so proud of it.
<br /><br />Been driven in a Green 2002 before belonging to my friends mum and I remember no seat belts in the back of that and brown seats I think, probably vinyl covered.<br /><br />She also had a very rotten yellow spares car always on the drive of her courtyard driveway.<br /><br /></p>
The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL

Re: latest arrival 4 months, 3 weeks ago #295

Platinum Boarder

Re: latest arrival 4 months, 3 weeks ago #296

Platinum Boarder
Nice to see they do come of the classic British cars. this Jag XK 140 is a classic and a perfect example of British Automotive engineering at its best.

Re: latest arrival 4 months, 3 weeks ago #297

Platinum Boarder
I don't like the Biue tinted windscreen though.

Re: latest arrival 4 months, 3 weeks ago #298

Platinum Boarder
I prefer a clear windscreen too and Mattel are still not chroming the grille or the bumpers

Re: latest arrival 4 months, 3 weeks ago #299

Platinum Boarder
That is not right. I think they may be trying to save some money on these cars by not doing the plating. Kind of like Cheaping out!

Re: latest arrival 4 months, 3 weeks ago #300

Platinum Boarder
I think I agree with you Jim as some of the new releases just have that sort of cheapness about their quality.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco, amarsden5