11 Planes for the price of one
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
If you like your planes to be made of paper, then this is the place for you. Please remember that some paper models are offered for sale and not as free downloads, please only offer models for download if you are certain that there are no copyright issues. Paper kit fans should note that there's also a paper vehicle kit forum over in the Car section.
  • Page:

TOPIC: 11 Planes for the price of one

11 Planes for the price of one 12 years, 9 months ago #1

Expert Boarder
Will have to try some of this myself, looked around at some of the new member\'s sites and found this here (sorry, I forgot to note down the site I found this one, if it is yours could you please add?).

nieuports.jpg

\"The Nieuport 11, often nicknamed the Bébé, was a French World War I single seat fighter aircraft, designed by Gustave Delage. It is famous as one of the aircraft that ended the \'Fokker Scourge\' in 1916. This small, lightly loaded sesquiplane outclassed the Fokker Eindekker in practically every respect. Now 11 Nieuport 11s under one cover! French, British, Belgian, Italian, Imperial Russian, Red Russian, Serbian, Romanian and Austro-Hungarian color schemes. Aircraft of de Turenne, Navarre, Lufberry, Serikov.\"

Last Edit: 12 years, 9 months ago by Tom1.

Re:11 Planes for the price of one 12 years, 9 months ago #2

Hi Tom,

You can get this kit from the designer\'s site here or my site here.

Re:11 Planes for the price of one 12 years, 9 months ago #3

Fresh Boarder
I also sell it on my site - direct link:
ecardmodels.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=424

Roman has some great designs and his work is top notch!
Chris
  • Page:
Moderators: UKPM