If you like your planes to be made of paper, then this is the place for you. Please remember that some paper models are offered for sale and not as free downloads, please only offer models for download if you are certain that there are no copyright issues. Paper kit fans should note that there's also a paper vehicle kit forum over in the Car section.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello everyone!

Hello everyone! 12 years, 9 months ago #1

Fresh Boarder
I just got introduced to this site and look forward to participating a bit

I own www.ecardmodels.com and post regularly at a few other paper/card forums. I will be posting a contest in a few minutes that many will enjoy as it has free models
Thanks
Chris

Re:Hello everyone! 12 years, 9 months ago #2

Hiya Chris and welcome to the forum

Re:Hello everyone! 12 years, 9 months ago #3

Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the welcome! I will try to pop in from time to time! I was introduced this site by a friend from a mail list. Can you give me a run down of the kind of stuff you hope to accomplish here? Like do you want links to kits, free and purchased, discussion on models, anything else?

Thanks!
Chris

Re:Hello everyone! 12 years, 9 months ago #4

The whole shooting match, mate. As you allready know, paper modeling is the relative new kid on the block, at least in the West, so anything that ignites a spark of interest in \"passers by\" is good.
  • Page:
Moderators: UKPM