If you like your planes to be made of paper, then this is the place for you. Please remember that some paper models are offered for sale and not as free downloads, please only offer models for download if you are certain that there are no copyright issues. Paper kit fans should note that there's also a paper vehicle kit forum over in the Car section.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello folks!

Hello folks! 15 years ago #1

Hi all! It\'s great to see another forum opened up on paper modelling.

Though paper scale modelling has been a popular hobby in Eastern Europe for decades, it\'s only really started to take off in the rest of the world over the last couple of years. Hopefully this forum will help introduce a few more people to this medium of modelling and encourage some to give it a go.

I myself started off in plastic modelling (Airfix, Revell etc) but was pointed in the direction of paper about 3 years ago and haven\'t looked back since.

Looking forward to meeting fellow modellers here so let\'s get this party started.

Happy building!

Steve.

Last Edit: 15 years ago by UKPM.

Re:Hello folks! 15 years ago #2

Welcome to the neighborhood, Steve!

You and I should compare notes on paper model sites. 

Paul M. (pdmccool)

Re:Hello folks! 15 years ago #3

Fresh Boarder
Hi to both of you.  Would be good to share the sites here on the site somewhere!

Re:Hello folks! 15 years ago #4

Hi guys and thanks for the welcome.

I\'ll certainly be happy to compare notes and mebbe get a list together of useful paper modeling-related sites.
  • Page:
Moderators: UKPM