Mstchbox Uncut Sheet showing 28 RWs
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's a new guessing game based on item value. You post a picture of an item and everyone guesses how much it sold for - see if you're surprised...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mstchbox Uncut Sheet showing 28 RWs

Mstchbox Uncut Sheet showing 28 RWs 11 years, 6 months ago #1

Gold Boarder
In good condition.
MB_Regular_Wheels_Sheet.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, your guesses please (and maybe also how much you would have been willing to pay)

Re:Mstchbox Uncut Sheet showing 28 RWs 11 years, 6 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
I would give you $10.00 for it. That is all about it is worth. Your probably going to say somebody paid over £100.oo for it. Crazy, it is a printed piece of paper and not worth the paper and ink to make it unless for yourself. I laugh at stuff like this. This is rediculous. Paper going for what, more than the price of the toy?????? WoW
My guess, some fool paid over £250.00 for this. JN

Re:Matchbox Uncut Sheet showing 28 RWs 11 years, 6 months ago #3

Gold Boarder
Ah, we are getting some strong emotions!  i am onto something...  I can reveal that it did not go for $10...  I guess one can make original boxes from it, so there should be some value there (or would they not be original?).

Last Edit: 11 years, 6 months ago by ModelCarFreak.

Re:Mstchbox Uncut Sheet showing 28 RWs 11 years, 6 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
By the looks of the sheet, for cutout purposes it appears highly labour intensive for mass production or it maybe the angle of the photo taken by not showing the running edge of the paper for stamping purposes.

If the boxes were printed on cardboard, just the same quality type used with the original boxes, then there would be a water mark and printing code on the opposite side of each box on a flap.

Giving consideration to the fact that we can now buy CD\'s with all the information on printing your own boxes, then I would be reluctant to purchase this sheet of paper at all. My bid is for 5 Bucks Australian.

Re:Mstchbox Uncut Sheet showing 28 RWs 11 years, 6 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
I think it would give a nice framed image, disregarding buying it to selling in on I would pay £30 (I do not collect Regular Wheels) for it and would have assumed somebody paid £400 for it.

Re:Mstchbox Uncut Sheet showing 28 RWs 11 years, 5 months ago #6

Gold Boarder
Not really close (and you would have cretainly not won it...).  This one sold for £280 and two others about 10 years ago for £150 and £160 respectively.

Re:Mstchbox Uncut Sheet showing 28 RWs 11 years, 5 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder
I guess, as nobody guessed correctly and you gave the answer, it is your turn again to give us a guessing contest.
Nobleco

Re:Mstchbox Uncut Sheet showing 28 RWs 11 years, 5 months ago #8

Gold Boarder
OK, will do!
  • Page: