Show us your paper models! Please remember that some paper models are offered for sale and not as free downloads, please only offer models for download if you are certain that there are no copyright issues. If you're a fan of paper plane models, you should also check out the paper plane forum in the aviation section.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Paper trucks

Paper trucks 12 years, 4 months ago #1

OK, I tried the paper models, started with easy ones and added my own touches. The first one is a Ford straight truck that I added an extra rear axle to, along with inside tires to all wheels. An easy one to build, took longer to cut it out than it did to assemble.

The next one I did some redesigning on, to make it fit together a little bit better. I printed out two tractors, one on blue and one on white and then started assembly. On the next one I do, there will be a redesign to the tires, and I\'m going to try a different glue. On this one I made the stacks taller, added inside tires to the front axle and the trailer tires. I\'m working on a refrigeration unit for the trailer, and under trailer fuel tank for the reefer unit.

Re:Paper trucks 12 years, 4 months ago #2

Great job!!

I haven\'t built any of those, yet, myself.  I\'ve been working on a slew of Dakar Rally vehicles from www.racepaper.de

Paul M.

Re:Paper trucks 12 years, 4 months ago #3

Next on the table is an Elf/Tyrell P34, and after I figure out some of the tricks, I\'ll start on a design of my own, that\'s several months away at the moment. The site I pulled these from had several others, each one is a two part build. The cab on one sheet the trailer/box on another and you have to click on and download each part.

Re:Paper trucks 12 years, 4 months ago #4

JPL

Senior Boarder
Cool - I bet the Tyrrell will look great when its done

Re:Paper trucks 12 years, 4 months ago #5

I found two of them, one is four sheets, the other two. I\'m going to try the four sheet first.

Re:Paper trucks 12 years, 4 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
these are really cool.

Re:Paper trucks 11 years, 10 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder
Oh that LARGE CAR  looks good

Re:Paper trucks 10 years, 1 month ago #8

Platinum Boarder
Just now seeing this. These are intriguing. I've never seen these before.
  • Page:
Moderators: pdmccool