My Triang pedal car collection
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
American National, AMF, Blower Bentley, BMC, Brindia, Charles Williams, Corvette, Cyclops, Dan Patch, Danette, Evans, Faircraft, Ferbedo, Garton, Gendron, Gendron, Gym Dandy, Hamilton, J R Smith, Jr. Jeepster, Kar Bike, Mason & Parker , Midwest, Mighty Mac, Mobo, Monarch, MTD, Murray-Ohio, PAL, Pine, Power Car Co., Rolls Racer, Rundle, Sherwood Jeep, Sidway, Sidway-Topfil, Skippy, Small Engine Dist., Speed King, Steelcraft, Tan Sad, Thistle, Toledo , Triang, Western Aluminum Jeep, Wilkenson, Worchester and more

TOPIC: My Triang pedal car collection

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 6 months ago #91

Senior Boarder
Sorry for the late reply all, I've been extremely busy recently buying and selling pedal cars. I have picked up some absolute beauties. I will add some pictures when they all arrive. I don't bother getting involved really in the restoring of my pedal cars I leave them as they are as I don't trust myself haha. I purchased a Tri-ang Tank today so I am really happy about that. all my pedal cars and fans pedal cars can be found on my facebook page chasing pedal cars I will add a link for all to see

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chasing-P...Cars/298715180144117

Wow another great pedal car there sierra1. I have seen them come up for sale but never this version. I have seen them in the catalogues tho

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 6 months ago #92

Another fine looking car. 

You and your mate have opened a complete new and unknown window on collecting and restoring.

It is great having you onboard

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 6 months ago #93

Platinum Boarder
Wow I saw the Triang tank on ebay  starting at 300 what did you have to pay for him to pull it ? Lol I know you will not answer that one , but any way good for you mate . I had a nice touch on ebay today too it came on just after the Tank , did you see it ? 1960s Ford Shelby Mustang Pedal Car just missing the screen.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 6 months ago #94

Platinum Boarder
That Carnaby is looking good "flower Power" just out of the mod scene.

I had the Triang GT found it on a as we would call a "bomb site" when they pulled down my old school it was in one of the derelict house's , got a rollockiing for taking it by my dad but hid it in our garden it did not have the bonnet , boot or doors. The model you have had no doors. I have seen a few of these on E-bay advertised as Aston Martins & they have made good money... sorry to the buyers of these but they were not based on an Aston but the Triumph GT6 is what they were based on even though the model copied had a full opening bonnet the head lights on the pedal car are sunk in & it has the bullet indicators. Unless anyone knows different..

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 6 months ago #95

Platinum Boarder
I saw the tank £300 start ???

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 6 months ago #96

Platinum Boarder
Yes and I didn't see that in it?

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 6 months ago #97

Platinum Boarder
nor me, not one on my wish list.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 6 months ago #98

Platinum Boarder
And last one for this weekend the 3 Sharna Rolls Royces.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 6 months ago #99

Very impressive

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 6 months ago #100

Platinum Boarder
They look good, is it right that the number plates also relate to colour & if motorised or pedal driven?

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 6 months ago #101

Senior Boarder
It turns out its the one I owned 2 years ago. Back then i wished id never sold it but its back thank god. To say i sold it for £600 2 Years ago and bought it back for £300 i was over the moon. all you have to say is would you do a deal out of ebay saving on ebay fees and having to deal with the absolute idiots it throws at you. yes i noticed the mustang how much did you manage to bag that for?? Looking at the photos i have the carnaby seat vinly is different from the ones shown in the catalogues?

nice collection of rr pedal cars. Do you have a partner? As i know mine wouldn't allow me to keep all mine in the house. its a good job my garage is the size of a small house haha
Last Edit: 7 years, 6 months ago by Chasingpedalcars.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 6 months ago #102

Platinum Boarder
Wow that was a nice little earner, well done. But what on earth happened to the box? Yes I do have a very understanding partner and yes all are on display. As for the Carnaby p.v.c seat covering show me a pic of what you have please as I have looked everywhere for a flower pattern on a black background.Yes the Mustang was a fab buy and I pick it up this sunday cant wait.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 6 months ago #103

Senior Boarder
I wish I knew what happened to the box and inspection Ticket. The Guy who bought it from me sent a friend to collect in a works van. The pedal car was wrapped up all nice and neatly but the box and ticket just got throw in . so I guess they just threw it away. I will post a pic in a minute of the seat. Don't suppose you know of  a pedal boat and pedal plane for sale? as I have a customer wanting them. Your lucky to have a understanding partner. I know I would get shot if I had them on display like you do. they look great.  You wont have to watch the soaps you can just stare at your pedal cars haha. how much did you manage to get the mustang for ?

ps you sure you don't want to part with any of your pedal cars. I will bring a new cheque book full of blank cheques lol

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 6 months ago #104

Senior Boarder

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 6 months ago #105

Platinum Boarder
Wow my god what a shame,I only have four Tri-ang boxes. Lol no I don't sell sorry but will one day I guess so will keep you in mind ok.That was the cover I was looking for but cant get it with a black background? do you have some? Yes iam very lucky her name is Carol and shes the best bit in my collection. The Mustang was a good hit as he told me what he wanted and that was £150.