My Triang pedal car collection
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
American National, AMF, Blower Bentley, BMC, Brindia, Charles Williams, Corvette, Cyclops, Dan Patch, Danette, Evans, Faircraft, Ferbedo, Garton, Gendron, Gendron, Gym Dandy, Hamilton, J R Smith, Jr. Jeepster, Kar Bike, Mason & Parker , Midwest, Mighty Mac, Mobo, Monarch, MTD, Murray-Ohio, PAL, Pine, Power Car Co., Rolls Racer, Rundle, Sherwood Jeep, Sidway, Sidway-Topfil, Skippy, Small Engine Dist., Speed King, Steelcraft, Tan Sad, Thistle, Toledo , Triang, Western Aluminum Jeep, Wilkenson, Worchester and more

TOPIC: My Triang pedal car collection

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 4 months ago #76

Platinum Boarder
Got this one last year now all compleate

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 4 months ago #77

Senior Boarder
Wow that's a beauty.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 4 months ago #78

Senior Boarder
Only just noticed the other pictures i posted of my Tri-ang Jaguar didn't appear so here are a few. hope you like

Last Edit: 7 years, 4 months ago by Chasingpedalcars.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 4 months ago #79

Nice!

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 4 months ago #80

Platinum Boarder
Fantastic just love this Jag. I see some minor rust problems. Will you fix this or leave it original.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 4 months ago #81

Platinum Boarder
Great Jag never seen that one before, is it going to be restored or stay original. Did it ever have a windscreen! Who made it!
Last Edit: 7 years, 4 months ago by tomte2007.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 4 months ago #82

Platinum Boarder
Thanks for the inspiration Andy. I managed to finish it this week.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 4 months ago #83

That is a very nice car, but where are the pedals? (that is a serious question)
Last Edit: 7 years, 4 months ago by RoutemasterNL.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 4 months ago #84

Platinum Boarder
Take a look at page 5 and you will see the ad for this car. Its a ride on! no pedals you were pushed around.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 4 months ago #85

Platinum Boarder
Looks good Vaughan, the easiest way to describe this toy would be if it was a toy of today you would sit a child on it & have a handle fitted on the rear to push the car around, years ago not many manufactures thought about poor old "dad" bending down & pushing their kid around. The wheels look good.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 4 months ago #86

Platinum Boarder
Oh yea the plastic blow mould and yes they have been around for years now. I think the tractor types are still available. So what age is yours. Then there are those Made in China versions of the peddle car floating about the swap and trade shows these days. I will see if I can dig up a photo of them.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 4 months ago #87

Platinum Boarder
Just got all the bits together for this one new in 1970 and called The Carnaby one of the first pedal cars to be aimed at girls.Out at the same time as the Carnaby was the GT Sports same body the as the carnaby but with doors! This car was so obviously modelled on the Triumph GT6 so god knows what happened? Maybe Triumph pulled out at the last minute?You do see this model come up from time to time on ebay, painted gold or silver and passed off as an Aston Martin 007 car ? Which really winds Andy up, lol.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 4 months ago #88

Platinum Boarder

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 4 months ago #89

Platinum Boarder

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 4 months ago #90

Platinum Boarder
The p.v.c. seat covering was a nightmare to track down.