My Triang pedal car collection
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
American National, AMF, Blower Bentley, BMC, Brindia, Charles Williams, Corvette, Cyclops, Dan Patch, Danette, Evans, Faircraft, Ferbedo, Garton, Gendron, Gendron, Gym Dandy, Hamilton, J R Smith, Jr. Jeepster, Kar Bike, Mason & Parker , Midwest, Mighty Mac, Mobo, Monarch, MTD, Murray-Ohio, PAL, Pine, Power Car Co., Rolls Racer, Rundle, Sherwood Jeep, Sidway, Sidway-Topfil, Skippy, Small Engine Dist., Speed King, Steelcraft, Tan Sad, Thistle, Toledo , Triang, Western Aluminum Jeep, Wilkenson, Worchester and more

TOPIC: My Triang pedal car collection

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 5 months ago #61

Platinum Boarder
Will do, it's made by BRP "British Resin Products". In order to save the wheels don't ride this one around in the garden  on a concrete surface , play with it in the living room on the carpet!

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 5 months ago #62

Platinum Boarder
Hi vaughan, hope this is of use

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 5 months ago #63

Platinum Boarder
Just found the pictures of my Austin J40.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 5 months ago #64

Platinum Boarder
That FAB mate thanks.Any one got any more info on this company.And that J40 mate is a knockout..

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 5 months ago #65

Platinum Boarder
This is the Corvette at the moment, nearing completion. It must have had a million dart holes in it. I had to save it, it's so rare. While I was digging it out of the garage, I thought I'd photograph a few of the others awaiting restoration. Can't get in to the sheds or the loft - I'll show you those another time! In the garage are Leeway Ford Capri, Triang Jupiter, Triang tractor, an Italian ride-on Apollo rocket, a 70s Batmobile and the next one, a Triang pedal boat. Just come complete on the bits for this one. It had a beautiful Triang embroidered pendant and I've just got one, thank God.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 5 months ago #66

Platinum Boarder

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 5 months ago #67

Platinum Boarder

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 5 months ago #68

Platinum Boarder

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 5 months ago #69

Platinum Boarder

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 5 months ago #70

Platinum Boarder

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 5 months ago #71

Platinum Boarder
Garage , more like Aladin's Cave ! was the Corvette salmon pink. My mum has a photo somewhere of on of my sister's sitting on one. Your one is the only one I have seen since.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 5 months ago #72

Platinum Boarder
Wow, ask her nicely to dig that photo out. I'd love to see it. Yes, this was salmon pink on top as the sun had faded it to that colour. But underneath it is a fabulous blood red.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 5 months ago #73

Senior Boarder
love the jungle wagon, look forward to seeing it completed with all the extras. Were do you go or look to source all the parts you need if you don't mind me asking? i often take pedal cars apart to sell the parts to those that need specific items to finish there restorations. I have a tri-ang tank and Tri-Trailer i plan on doing something with, when i find some some. could you tell me what the windscreen is made from on you Tri-ang Traveler as i really need one for my pegasus. It would be great if you would be kind enough to share your pictures on my facebook page chasing pedal cars,

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 5 months ago #74

Platinum Boarder
Thanks Anthony, Over the years I have just built up  good contacts with lots of auto jumbles and the like so when I need some thing I just send out an email or text,But like a lot of things they are not cheap any more! Ps yes will do when I get the time ok,And the screen is just Perspex.
Last Edit: 7 years, 5 months ago by Sierra1.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 years, 5 months ago #75

Senior Boarder
I really must start going to the autojumbles. Both me and my facebook followers will look forward to that. Thank you for telling me about the screen, i have found a place that is going to let me have some off cuts for free so that's a good do.