My Triang pedal car collection
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
American National, AMF, Blower Bentley, BMC, Brindia, Charles Williams, Corvette, Cyclops, Dan Patch, Danette, Evans, Faircraft, Ferbedo, Garton, Gendron, Gendron, Gym Dandy, Hamilton, J R Smith, Jr. Jeepster, Kar Bike, Mason & Parker , Midwest, Mighty Mac, Mobo, Monarch, MTD, Murray-Ohio, PAL, Pine, Power Car Co., Rolls Racer, Rundle, Sherwood Jeep, Sidway, Sidway-Topfil, Skippy, Small Engine Dist., Speed King, Steelcraft, Tan Sad, Thistle, Toledo , Triang, Western Aluminum Jeep, Wilkenson, Worchester and more

TOPIC: My Triang pedal car collection

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 1 month, 1 week ago #556

Platinum Boarder
youtu.be/UC05jUNrWHk

Here is the link to a video i've filmed of the pedal car so you can all hear the radio working.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 1 month, 1 week ago #557

Platinum Boarder
Excellent, it plays slow so you can enjoy the tune. Nice to see the car on film. Give me a better idea of the size of the car. It is really nice and you should be proud to own it now.
The slotted holes beside the seat in the drivers compartment...are they for something different not offered in this car or a different position for the seat back for different size kids?

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 1 month, 1 week ago #558

Platinum Boarder
Thanks Nobleco, the seat adjusts , the adjustable seat back is often missing from these, I have also filmed the lever which opens the bonnet , which I have never seen on one, it is a real timewarp
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco