My Triang pedal car collection
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
American National, AMF, Blower Bentley, BMC, Brindia, Charles Williams, Corvette, Cyclops, Dan Patch, Danette, Evans, Faircraft, Ferbedo, Garton, Gendron, Gendron, Gym Dandy, Hamilton, J R Smith, Jr. Jeepster, Kar Bike, Mason & Parker , Midwest, Mighty Mac, Mobo, Monarch, MTD, Murray-Ohio, PAL, Pine, Power Car Co., Rolls Racer, Rundle, Sherwood Jeep, Sidway, Sidway-Topfil, Skippy, Small Engine Dist., Speed King, Steelcraft, Tan Sad, Thistle, Toledo , Triang, Western Aluminum Jeep, Wilkenson, Worchester and more

TOPIC: My Triang pedal car collection

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 3 weeks, 2 days ago #541

Platinum Boarder
Looks like a battery holder on the back of the horn and also the cylinder behind the engine looks to hold batteries too.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 3 weeks, 1 day ago #542

Platinum Boarder
It takes five batteries in all, the electrics need looking at this is on my jobs to do list, just enjoying looking at it at the moment still can't believe it is mine

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 3 weeks, 1 day ago #543

Platinum Boarder
Truly amazing.

What's in the book?

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 3 weeks, 1 day ago #544

Platinum Boarder
The guy who sold it to me gave me an original owners manual for the real car , he said they go together.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 3 weeks ago #545

Platinum Boarder
That is a nice gift from the past owner and I am sure you appreciate that gesture. Pinch yourself to make sure it is actually in front of you . LOL
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy66

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 2 weeks ago #546

Platinum Boarder
stunning (as are all the pedal cars you've posted) but the accessories on this one are the best. Engine components, tools, trunk/boot items, etc. Love it. Fabulous colors too!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy66

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 2 weeks ago #547

Platinum Boarder
The fun , imagination & education a child would have got from this toy is sadly missing from the toys today , I bet the children who had these in the day serviced their own cars when they had real ones as adults

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 2 weeks ago #548

Platinum Boarder
no doubt. Today teens who have their faces buried in a screen and are starting to drive don't even understand the simplest of maintenance.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 2 weeks ago #549

Platinum Boarder
I wonder how many can find the dip stick for checking the oil or transmission fluid. Do they know the engine has to be running to check the Tranny but off to check the oil?

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 3 days, 19 hours ago #550

Platinum Boarder
I have not had much spare time lately but I have managed to make new boot & bonnet hinges for the wolsley from Neoprene as they were originally made, a nice step forwards though is I got the musical box working in the radio, I spoke to Vaughan (Sierra1) & he said hopefully it just wants some lubricating , so I took it off & bingo it works again playing "Happy Birthday" it is fragile though so it will not be played much, I have videoed this & when I get a chance will put it on here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 3 days, 14 hours ago #551

Platinum Boarder
Looking forward to hearing the tune.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 2 days, 14 hours ago #552

Platinum Boarder
This is the musical box.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 2 days, 13 hours ago #553

Platinum Boarder
Have you cleaned that up? Looks near new.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 1 day, 13 hours ago #554

Platinum Boarder
This is how it was there is a cover which goes over it I unscrewed it & this is just how it aws, this pedal car has had little use & has been kept indoors all it's life posibly in a loft hence the surface rust on the bonnet.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 1 day, 7 hours ago #555

Platinum Boarder
It is in amazing shape and the music box is proof of that. I thought you had cleaned it up. I have Carburetor/Electrical Cleaner in a spray can that does a job like that. Cleans our fans we have around the house. Floor and desk fans. Too much dust here when you only live 2 blocks from a major Highway.