My Triang pedal car collection
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
American National, AMF, Blower Bentley, BMC, Brindia, Charles Williams, Corvette, Cyclops, Dan Patch, Danette, Evans, Faircraft, Ferbedo, Garton, Gendron, Gendron, Gym Dandy, Hamilton, J R Smith, Jr. Jeepster, Kar Bike, Mason & Parker , Midwest, Mighty Mac, Mobo, Monarch, MTD, Murray-Ohio, PAL, Pine, Power Car Co., Rolls Racer, Rundle, Sherwood Jeep, Sidway, Sidway-Topfil, Skippy, Small Engine Dist., Speed King, Steelcraft, Tan Sad, Thistle, Toledo , Triang, Western Aluminum Jeep, Wilkenson, Worchester and more

TOPIC: My Triang pedal car collection

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 4 months ago #526

Platinum Boarder
I found a car to put the AA badge on, I added the yellow back to it, also I never ever screwed the lights on so I did this & although it never had one I decided to add the front number plate to it.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 4 months ago #527

Platinum Boarder
Cool man. I always wanted the jeep peddle car when I was very young.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 4 months ago #528

Platinum Boarder
Nice job on the car and the plates and the AA Emblem is great. I should find out from my sister what happened to my Dad's AA and RAC tags he had on his BMW. He also had our BCAA there too.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 3 weeks, 2 days ago #529

Platinum Boarder
Things still show up from time to time, like this dash for the Triang pedal cars, I had the decals from when I restored the Monte Carlo one so this was an easy fix & a nice add to my Ford Zephyr.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 3 weeks, 1 day ago #530

Platinum Boarder
Nice to see the car complete with dash. Is that a horn button I see?

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 3 weeks, 1 day ago #531

I think it is. But we can't tell the time now...

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 3 weeks ago #532

Platinum Boarder
It is another job for me , the switch is for the head lights although I am not that good at wiring , it is unfortunate that the hole is where the clock is but that is how Triang made this dash decal.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 3 weeks ago #533

Platinum Boarder
Some more pictures after a nice polish.
Although I own an Austin J40, this is probably the pedal car I have a soft spot for as it was my mum & dad would have been able to afford.

The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 3 weeks ago #534

I think the gnome family in the last picture is eager for a ride in this car......
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy66

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 2 weeks, 6 days ago #535

Platinum Boarder
This one is a real beauty.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 2 weeks, 6 days ago #536

Platinum Boarder
Your parents should be proud of what you have done with this car and so should your. Very nicely done and looks better than new.