My Triang pedal car collection
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
American National, AMF, Blower Bentley, BMC, Brindia, Charles Williams, Corvette, Cyclops, Dan Patch, Danette, Evans, Faircraft, Ferbedo, Garton, Gendron, Gendron, Gym Dandy, Hamilton, J R Smith, Jr. Jeepster, Kar Bike, Mason & Parker , Midwest, Mighty Mac, Mobo, Monarch, MTD, Murray-Ohio, PAL, Pine, Power Car Co., Rolls Racer, Rundle, Sherwood Jeep, Sidway, Sidway-Topfil, Skippy, Small Engine Dist., Speed King, Steelcraft, Tan Sad, Thistle, Toledo , Triang, Western Aluminum Jeep, Wilkenson, Worchester and more

TOPIC: My Triang pedal car collection

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 1 year, 5 months ago #511

Platinum Boarder
Photographs of this pedal car look great when done outside. This is one well done car. Thanks for showing it complete.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy66

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 1 year, 1 month ago #512

Platinum Boarder
A couple of years ago a member called Poofacio put some of his pedal cars on here, I have read that he is selling them & what a fantastic collection he has.

If you still look on this site Poofasio , I have seen a picture of your Triang Amphibicar I have never seen this model & it looks fantastic , would you plaese post pictures of it on here so as we can see it.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 1 year, 1 month ago #513

Platinum Boarder

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 1 year, 1 month ago #514

Platinum Boarder
Thanks stuartR, that is one nice pedal car & I have never seen one.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 1 year, 1 month ago #515

Platinum Boarder
There is such a wide range of pedal cars from Triang. Still have the scar on my arm from my 'car accident' from the nice indicators on the wire windscreen!

Not sure they would be sold today with the same sharp 'knives/semaphores' !

Great that they are being saved and restored, more power to your elbow!!

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 1 year, 1 month ago #516

Platinum Boarder
I like the blue makes your pedal treadle look cool man.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 1 year, 1 month ago #517

Platinum Boarder
I am totally amazed with this one, it is such a lovely toy, I have searched Triang caterlouges & not seen it, the closet one is a very basic Austin Cambridge , I wonder if it is a prototype which was too expensive to make with all the parts or has it been converted from the Austin? either way it is fantastic.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 1 year, 1 month ago #518

Platinum Boarder
I have just looked on this guys web site & it is a prototype never put in to production, it even has propellers which spin when it is pedalled, what a toy!

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 1 year, 1 month ago #519

Platinum Boarder
Sounds like it might be or a limited edition.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 months, 1 week ago #520

Platinum Boarder
I got this un-opened Triang horn this week , it is just like the one I searched hard for to go on the Monte Carlo car, I will carefully take it out of it's package & put it on the red Zephyr, also I am waiting on an original Triang AA badge to come.

violin wallpaper
The following user(s) said Thank You: 143Madness

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 months, 1 week ago #521

Platinum Boarder
This Is the Triang AA , if you look back to the early pages of this topic , you will see Sierra1's immaculate Triang Ford Zephyr in red & cream , if you look at the front you will see this badge on it, I believe it was also used on the Triang AA Jeep.

The following user(s) said Thank You: 143Madness

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 months, 1 week ago #522

Where did you find that? Amazing!

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 months, 1 week ago #523

Platinum Boarder
Page 5, post 63 He also has a badge on the Austin.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 months, 1 week ago #524

Platinum Boarder
I got it from a guy who gets pedal car spares, it's in quite good condition, it may have been re-chromed in it's time but a nice survivor.
The badge he has on the Austin is a genuine Motorcycle badge , as is the AA badge on my Austin J40 , they were slightly smaller than the car ones & are an excellent size for the J40, I hunted for years for the one on mine but finally got one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 7 months, 1 week ago #525

Platinum Boarder
Take your time and keep looking I say, and next thing you know, there it is. Nice find for sure.