My Triang pedal car collection
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
American National, AMF, Blower Bentley, BMC, Brindia, Charles Williams, Corvette, Cyclops, Dan Patch, Danette, Evans, Faircraft, Ferbedo, Garton, Gendron, Gendron, Gym Dandy, Hamilton, J R Smith, Jr. Jeepster, Kar Bike, Mason & Parker , Midwest, Mighty Mac, Mobo, Monarch, MTD, Murray-Ohio, PAL, Pine, Power Car Co., Rolls Racer, Rundle, Sherwood Jeep, Sidway, Sidway-Topfil, Skippy, Small Engine Dist., Speed King, Steelcraft, Tan Sad, Thistle, Toledo , Triang, Western Aluminum Jeep, Wilkenson, Worchester and more

TOPIC: My Triang pedal car collection

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 2 years, 4 months ago #481

that is nice!

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 2 years, 4 months ago #482

Platinum Boarder
<p>Express Dairies version well on it's way watch this space, had a great afternoon doing this.</p>

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 2 years, 4 months ago #483

Platinum Boarder
<p>I put it all back together this morning, waiting for decals to come &amp; my daughter is going to make the Express Dairies decals later for me.</p>
<p>The restoration wore Ginge the cat out.</p>
<p>
</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
</p>
<p> </p>

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 2 years, 4 months ago #484

Platinum Boarder
This looks great but hard to view with such small pictures. Are you picking the Hot Link for Forums when you select the type of picture or are you picking the Thumbnails. That is probably why I get the dating app ads when I click on the picture to see it. Pick Hot Link for Forums

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 2 years, 4 months ago #485

Platinum Boarder
<p>I am not sure as I am doing what I have since using Postimage, until Gunnerjim said my pictures were small I had no idea that there was a problem with viewing.</p>

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 2 years, 4 months ago #486

Platinum Boarder
Was there any good offers from those dating agencies Jim.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 2 years, 4 months ago #487

Platinum Boarder
Andy, pick the third line from the bottom after you choose your picture from Post Image. Little blue icon on the far right of the line copies it for you. Then you just paste it into your text box like you would a photo. A line of text (code) will show and that is your picture. Click on Submit after writing something and your done.
If you edit it, the HTML you see in your messages will show. Note they are not in my messages or Gunnerjim's messages. That is because you are using the Reply Topic button on the far left under the column of Avatars. You want the first on the far right, under the right side of the text box, Quick Reply. Use that.
Here is a photo from the Thumbnails your using.

Here is the one I use Hot Links for Forums.
imagehost

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 2 years, 4 months ago #488

Platinum Boarder
I click on the small photo and do not see the dating ads. I click on the large photo and I get the Post Image web site. Interesting. Wonder where the ads are coming from

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 2 years, 4 months ago #489

Platinum Boarder
<p>[quote="GunnerJim" post=371378]Was there any good offers from those dating agencies Jim.[/quot</p>
<p>Nope I did not receive any nor offer any. Happy here at home, just like you. LOL</p>
The following user(s) said Thank You: GunnerJim, Andy66

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 2 years, 3 months ago #490

Platinum Boarder
<p>My daughter has just made the Express Dairies logo's, they look great , just waiting for the rest of decals from Triang NL, the last two pictures are of the original toy in the V and A Museum, i have not seen another in this guise.
</p>
<p>Many thanks Nobleco I have the hang of it now.</p>
Last Edit: 2 years, 3 months ago by Andy66.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco, RoutemasterNL

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 2 years, 3 months ago #491

Platinum Boarder
Now you have the picture thing down that is great. These photos of your work really show it off now.
Start using the Quick reply on the right to get rid of the <p> </p> etc from your topic and if you use And instead of & you get rid of the HTML there too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy66

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 2 years, 3 months ago #492

Platinum Boarder
The milk cart really does shine. Well done.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 2 years, 3 months ago #493

Platinum Boarder
The water slides came today & finally finished, I borrowed the churns from the Unigate one to add to finishing, not sure on how many times you will see these two versions together as you see the Unigate one more often

upload pic

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 2 years, 3 months ago #494

Platinum Boarder
Looking real good with the decals. Were these water slides expensive and were they custom made for you.

Thanks for sharing.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 2 years, 3 months ago #495

Superb! You can be very proud of yourself.