Porche 911 Carrera Junior
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
American National, AMF, Blower Bentley, BMC, Brindia, Charles Williams, Corvette, Cyclops, Dan Patch, Danette, Evans, Faircraft, Ferbedo, Garton, Gendron, Gendron, Gym Dandy, Hamilton, J R Smith, Jr. Jeepster, Kar Bike, Mason & Parker , Midwest, Mighty Mac, Mobo, Monarch, MTD, Murray-Ohio, PAL, Pine, Power Car Co., Rolls Racer, Rundle, Sherwood Jeep, Sidway, Sidway-Topfil, Skippy, Small Engine Dist., Speed King, Steelcraft, Tan Sad, Thistle, Toledo , Triang, Western Aluminum Jeep, Wilkenson, Worchester and more

TOPIC: Porche 911 Carrera Junior

Re: Porche 911 Carrera Junior 3 years, 9 months ago #46

Platinum Boarder
m996 wrote:
I have one singleseater and one Agostini 911. They are both projects and I found this thread when searching for both manuals and spareparts.

If there is anyone who have anything for sale or know of anyone I could contact it will be very appreciated.

Best regards/ Magnus

Re: Porche 911 Carrera Junior 3 years, 9 months ago #47

Platinum Boarder
Welcome to Planet Diecast Magnus. I am sure some one here will be able to help you out. There are a couple of collector/restorers of these old pedal cars here. Good luck and do you have any more models in your collection? What other toys do you collect if any?
Jim in BC Canada.
The following user(s) said Thank You: m996

Re: Porche 911 Carrera Junior 3 years, 9 months ago #48

Platinum Boarder
Hi Magnus,
I am not a pedal car person myself, but have seen this site & it may be a help to you , it's all in French I am afraid.
dauxdom.wixsite.com/le-palais-de-la-vap/liens
Have fun
Terry

Re: Porche 911 Carrera Junior 3 years, 9 months ago #49

Platinum Boarder
I went to you link Terrrytoo and think I saw what looks like a 1935 or 6 Ford V8 look a like pedal car. Wow never seen one of those before. Show some photos of that one please. Oh yer I forgot the uploader not working that good.

Anyway cheers.

Re: Porche 911 Carrera Junior 3 years, 9 months ago #50

Platinum Boarder
James, if someone puts up a picture I can always make it show. Not to worry mate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GunnerJim

Re: Porche 911 Carrera Junior 3 years, 9 months ago #51

Fresh Boarder
I know someone in Turkey that has been selling me parts for my kids cars.  Where are you located? You can email me to get you the information or search him under the www.ebay.de then type porches junior.  My email is with "live.com".

Re: Porche 911 Carrera Junior 3 years, 9 months ago #52

Platinum Boarder
Hi Jim
If you go back to the site & click 'Galerie" there's a picture menu of all his resto's. if you then go to "acueil' there is an article about "Cyclops" an Australian scrapper of pedal cars & prams. (English translate box top right).
Have fun
Terry

'acuiel

Re: Porche 911 Carrera Junior 3 years, 9 months ago #53

Platinum Boarder
On Ebay de you may also need to type in Kinderfahrzeuge, and or category Spielzug.

Re: Porche 911 Carrera Junior 3 years, 9 months ago #54

Fresh Boarder

Re: Porche 911 Carrera Junior 3 years, 9 months ago #55

Fresh Boarder

Re: Porche 911 Carrera Junior 3 years, 9 months ago #56

Fresh Boarder

Re: Porche 911 Carrera Junior 3 years, 9 months ago #57

Platinum Boarder
Hi ALX1971 and I first must welcome you to PD as I might have missed you somewhere else we do this sort of thing. I congratulate you on your YouTube link relating to these motorised toy or small scale working cars designed for children. Or little people should we say. Actually I have never realised they were so full on in their capturing the spirit of reality of the full scale cars that they were designed off. Then we came to spare parts. Just like in the real world having replacements of those parts that may wear out due to much loved play time by those younger generation of children at heart.

Cheers from Australia.
Last Edit: 3 years, 9 months ago by GunnerJim.

Re: Porche 911 Carrera Junior 3 years, 9 months ago #58

Platinum Boarder
Terrytoo wrote:
an article about "Cyclops" an Australian scrapper of pedal cars & prams. 

Terrytoo wrote:
I must be be missing something in translation, “scrapper”. ??

Re: Porche 911 Carrera Junior 3 years, 9 months ago #59

Platinum Boarder
Don't know myself. Scrapper is a bit of Aussie slang from someone who is good in a punch up. Fight.

Re: Porche 911 Carrera Junior 3 years, 9 months ago #60

Platinum Boarder
Hi Jim
Sorry I just saw the pic of the truck loaded up and jumped to the conclusion ' Cyclops " was a scrap merchant. in England's English ' scrapper, can be a scrap merchant, a scrap item or a fighter.
Have fun
Terry