Triang mk2 Zephyr
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
American National, AMF, Blower Bentley, BMC, Brindia, Charles Williams, Corvette, Cyclops, Dan Patch, Danette, Evans, Faircraft, Ferbedo, Garton, Gendron, Gendron, Gym Dandy, Hamilton, J R Smith, Jr. Jeepster, Kar Bike, Mason & Parker , Midwest, Mighty Mac, Mobo, Monarch, MTD, Murray-Ohio, PAL, Pine, Power Car Co., Rolls Racer, Rundle, Sherwood Jeep, Sidway, Sidway-Topfil, Skippy, Small Engine Dist., Speed King, Steelcraft, Tan Sad, Thistle, Toledo , Triang, Western Aluminum Jeep, Wilkenson, Worchester and more
  • Page:

TOPIC: Triang mk2 Zephyr

Re: Triang mk2 Zephyr 3 years, 9 months ago #16

Platinum Boarder
I never knew that these pedal cars could do over 120 MPH. They are quick. LOL It is a nice dash decal.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy66

Re: Triang mk2 Zephyr 3 years, 9 months ago #17

Platinum Boarder
If you look on site Pinterest & also Worthpoint,com, there is a red & white un-restored one it shows the seat & correct seat.
Last Edit: 3 years, 9 months ago by Andy66.

Re: Triang mk2 Zephyr 3 years, 9 months ago #18

Senior Boarder
So no pictures as yet ( as I cannot figure out how to convert from JPEG to JPG ) however over the Weekend I gave the bumpers a Cola bath and clean with wire wool, they have come up surprisingly well after a couple of baths, so I’ll be giving them a polish with chrome polish later.

Also in a weird stroke of luck, I’ve managed to bag myself a Triang Duotune Zephyr pedal car for £140, sadly missing the bonnet and 2 hubcaps, but still has the engine inside.

Re: Triang mk2 Zephyr 3 years, 9 months ago #19

Platinum Boarder
Most editing programs will have a Save As feature where you can pick the JPEG selection that actually turns them into JPG files. Just look for that. I have it in MS Paint and in MS Picture Manager if your running windows you should have at least one. If not, I don't know.

Re: Triang mk2 Zephyr 2 years, 8 months ago #20

Platinum Boarder
Any update here?

One year later lol

Re: Triang mk2 Zephyr 2 years, 8 months ago #21

Platinum Boarder
Be nice to see if Steve has had a chance to restore this.
I have added wing mirrors to mine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL, 143Madness

Re: Triang mk2 Zephyr 2 years, 8 months ago #22

Platinum Boarder
Mirrors are a nice touch, does yours have the working front lights?

I can also see over riders on the front bumper/fender.

Re: Triang mk2 Zephyr 2 years, 8 months ago #23

Platinum Boarder
if you read through the work done on this car on my Triang collection in pedal cars . you can read through my work with this car & see how the head lights etc were made.

Re: Triang mk2 Zephyr 2 years, 8 months ago #24

Platinum Boarder
have you got a hot link?

There is just so much stuff on PD right now.

Re: Triang mk2 Zephyr 2 years, 8 months ago #25

Platinum Boarder
If you go to pedal car forum & the work I did to this car starts on page 12 of My Triang Pedal car Collection. I made the lights simply from the bottom of beer cans, I put lenses in them & drilled a hole for a bulb to fit , I have not got around to doing any wiring yet though so they are dummy at the moment.

Re: Triang mk2 Zephyr 2 years, 8 months ago #26

Platinum Boarder
www.planetdiecast.com/index.php?option=c...=225&Itemid=2455

here I see the lense covers, where the bulb come from?

Re: Triang mk2 Zephyr 2 years, 8 months ago #27

Platinum Boarder
Probably just a car light bulb, 12Volt maybe or could be a flashlight bulb that uses 'AA' Batteries.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 143Madness
  • Page: