Triang Jaguar e type prototype - never put into production
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
American National, AMF, Blower Bentley, BMC, Brindia, Charles Williams, Corvette, Cyclops, Dan Patch, Danette, Evans, Faircraft, Ferbedo, Garton, Gendron, Gendron, Gym Dandy, Hamilton, J R Smith, Jr. Jeepster, Kar Bike, Mason & Parker , Midwest, Mighty Mac, Mobo, Monarch, MTD, Murray-Ohio, PAL, Pine, Power Car Co., Rolls Racer, Rundle, Sherwood Jeep, Sidway, Sidway-Topfil, Skippy, Small Engine Dist., Speed King, Steelcraft, Tan Sad, Thistle, Toledo , Triang, Western Aluminum Jeep, Wilkenson, Worchester and more
  • Page:

TOPIC: Triang Jaguar e type prototype - never put into production

Triang Jaguar e type prototype - never put into production 4 years, 7 months ago #1

Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 4 years, 7 months ago by Poofacio.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dublin6, RoutemasterNL

Re: Triang Jaguar e type prototype - never put into production 4 years, 7 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
Could you please add extra information about this prototype pedal car as I have going by the size of the car to the lining boards and skirting boards.

Re: Triang Jaguar e type prototype - never put into production 4 years, 7 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
wow, that is perfect!

Compare it to the production run one, I have always said that this was "bolbous" & when the fittings are missing looks some what like a boat as it stands high, how ever it is still a great pedal car  & this one is very cherished in my collection.

Last Edit: 4 years, 7 months ago by Andy66.

Re: Triang Jaguar e type prototype - never put into production 4 years, 7 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
Very nice pedal car Andy and I can see why it takes place of pride in your collection. The spoked wheels look great on this car too.

Re: Triang Jaguar e type prototype - never put into production 4 years, 7 months ago #5

Junior Boarder
Hi, certainly. It is 1900mm in length and one of the nicest e types I have. ( I have quite a few!) . I am reliably informed it was one of three made as a potential joint venture between Triang and Mitchells (They made the coin op version) The topside is consistent with this. The frame is basically the same as the Triang gokart of that era/
The following user(s) said Thank You: karls

Re: Triang Jaguar e type prototype - never put into production 4 years, 7 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
Lovely to see, thanks for posting this up!
  • Page: