the new 2013 FORDs are here! ... from Greenlight [and in 1/43]
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
A place to talk about all the great models from GreenLight Collectibles. This is also the forum for the Greenlight Collectibles Group.
  • Page:

TOPIC: the new 2013 FORDs are here! ... from Greenlight [and in 1/43]

the new 2013 FORDs are here! ... from Greenlight [and in 1/43] 11 years, 5 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
Anyone know these?  I live about 5 miles from the Greenlight office!  But had to go to amazone to get these 2.

2013 Fusion:

2013 Escape:

Both come in Promo style boxes.  I have also seen this 1/43 Escape (US) advertised as a FORD Kuga for Europe.  Both are pretty good in detail, have rolling wheels, and separate front/rear lights. 
Love those big rims on the little SUV! 
Does the Fusion look like an Aston Martin in the front?

[Click pics for larger.]
Last Edit: 11 years, 5 months ago by karls.

Re: the new 2013 FORDs are here! ... from Greenlight [and in 1/43] 11 years, 5 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
I too have been looking at these on TV ads for a while now and thought the same as you. Aston Martin but it is different with the curves at either side, like a smirk. Look We made it through and GM and Chrylser had to have bail outs. Grin, grin, no, smirk smirk. How do you do an evil face? ")
Last Edit: 11 years, 5 months ago by Nobleco.

Re: the new 2013 FORDs are here! ... from Greenlight [and in 1/43] 11 years, 5 months ago #3

The Escape is very similar to the Kuga which is sold here in The Netherlands

The Fusion also looks a lot like the Mondeo
Last Edit: 11 years, 5 months ago by RoutemasterNL.

Re: the new 2013 FORDs are here! ... from Greenlight [and in 1/43] 8 years, 7 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
The police cars by Greenlight that I have are in the Police car thread in case you want to look, Theo
The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL
  • Page: