Well I am finally back to work for about 2 weeks or so now. I have a number of older Dinky toys on the bench and some will be a variation on the original paint schemes. Some will be stock, specially the French Citroen. I also have a nice Code 3 or Custom as some would call it but it is not a flame job or while colors but a very well know brand name on this classic Studebaker. I am also playing with a customers Guy Warrior Van that is now a Flat deck with head board. Colors are not origially done this way but they are a variation of the stock colors. Watch the Diecast Restoration group threads for my posts. They should start in about a week or so as I complete the first 7 toys.
For the furture I have a couple Guy Vans to do in Weetabix and Spratt's livery, Austin covered wagon/truck, Landrover with Trailer, Rolls Royce Silver Wraith and three unknown toys from another good customer in the USA. I will keep you all posted in the resto threads.
- Corgi 391 Ford Mustang Mach 1 restoration on Wednesday, 15 September 2021 09:265 Replies
- 1/18 Datsun 240Z modified 2nd project on Tuesday, 14 September 2021 02:123 Replies
- Gama Mercedes 600 Restoration on Sunday, 14 March 2021 22:117 Replies
- On RoutemasterNL's bench August 2021 on Sunday, 15 August 2021 09:2224 Replies
- Another Tekno Mercedes-Benz 220S Code 3 on Tuesday, 02 February 2021 04:0719 Replies