Well I am finally back to work for about 2 weeks or so now. I have a number of older Dinky toys on the bench and some will be a variation on the original paint schemes. Some will be stock, specially the French Citroen. I also have a nice Code 3 or Custom as some would call it but it is not a flame job or while colors but a very well know brand name on this classic Studebaker. I am also playing with a customers Guy Warrior Van that is now a Flat deck with head board. Colors are not origially done this way but they are a variation of the stock colors. Watch the Diecast Restoration group threads for my posts. They should start in about a week or so as I complete the first 7 toys.
For the furture I have a couple Guy Vans to do in Weetabix and Spratt's livery, Austin covered wagon/truck, Landrover with Trailer, Rolls Royce Silver Wraith and three unknown toys from another good customer in the USA. I will keep you all posted in the resto threads.
- Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? on Tuesday, 02 April 2019 09:51165 Replies
- 1959 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spyder on Wednesday, 16 September 2020 01:193 Replies
- Repro Dinky France Studebaker M Stake Truck on Sunday, 26 July 2020 17:5011 Replies
- Re: Repro Dinky France Studebaker M Stake Truck on Sunday, 30 August 2020 01:450 Replies
- Couple of 190's 50's style on Friday, 28 August 2020 00:392 Replies