Well I am finally back to work for about 2 weeks or so now. I have a number of older Dinky toys on the bench and some will be a variation on the original paint schemes. Some will be stock, specially the French Citroen. I also have a nice Code 3 or Custom as some would call it but it is not a flame job or while colors but a very well know brand name on this classic Studebaker. I am also playing with a customers Guy Warrior Van that is now a Flat deck with head board. Colors are not origially done this way but they are a variation of the stock colors. Watch the Diecast Restoration group threads for my posts. They should start in about a week or so as I complete the first 7 toys.
For the furture I have a couple Guy Vans to do in Weetabix and Spratt's livery, Austin covered wagon/truck, Landrover with Trailer, Rolls Royce Silver Wraith and three unknown toys from another good customer in the USA. I will keep you all posted in the resto threads.
- The Corvette team Dormobile on Wednesday, 08 July 2020 10:065 Replies
- The Mechanics working on a Corvette on Sunday, 21 June 2020 14:445 Replies
- The Corvette Mechanics on Friday, 19 June 2020 10:245 Replies
- Corgi nr 9021, Daimler 1910 on Thursday, 18 June 2020 20:2910 Replies
- Corgi nr 358 Military Oldmobile Super on Thursday, 18 June 2020 17:5910 Replies