Well I am finally back to work for about 2 weeks or so now. I have a number of older Dinky toys on the bench and some will be a variation on the original paint schemes. Some will be stock, specially the French Citroen. I also have a nice Code 3 or Custom as some would call it but it is not a flame job or while colors but a very well know brand name on this classic Studebaker. I am also playing with a customers Guy Warrior Van that is now a Flat deck with head board. Colors are not origially done this way but they are a variation of the stock colors. Watch the Diecast Restoration group threads for my posts. They should start in about a week or so as I complete the first 7 toys.
For the furture I have a couple Guy Vans to do in Weetabix and Spratt's livery, Austin covered wagon/truck, Landrover with Trailer, Rolls Royce Silver Wraith and three unknown toys from another good customer in the USA. I will keep you all posted in the resto threads.
- Dinky 40H Taxi Restoration for a customer on Sunday, 14 February 2010 18:1231 Replies
- Dinky 190 Caravan Restoration on Thursday, 12 November 2020 23:2720 Replies
- Dinky 157 Jaguar 120 XK Restoration on Thursday, 12 November 2020 23:4720 Replies
- On RoutemasterNL's Bench November 2020 on Sunday, 08 November 2020 13:4024 Replies
- Speed Kings - Sand Cat Code 3 on Tuesday, 17 November 2020 00:339 Replies