Well I am finally back to work for about 2 weeks or so now. I have a number of older Dinky toys on the bench and some will be a variation on the original paint schemes. Some will be stock, specially the French Citroen. I also have a nice Code 3 or Custom as some would call it but it is not a flame job or while colors but a very well know brand name on this classic Studebaker. I am also playing with a customers Guy Warrior Van that is now a Flat deck with head board. Colors are not origially done this way but they are a variation of the stock colors. Watch the Diecast Restoration group threads for my posts. They should start in about a week or so as I complete the first 7 toys.
For the furture I have a couple Guy Vans to do in Weetabix and Spratt's livery, Austin covered wagon/truck, Landrover with Trailer, Rolls Royce Silver Wraith and three unknown toys from another good customer in the USA. I will keep you all posted in the resto threads.
- New Project: Buccaneer 1937 Lincoln Zephyr on Thursday, 13 May 2021 10:4013 Replies
- Dinky 901 Foden Open Truck Restoration on Friday, 05 March 2021 01:3937 Replies
- RED MCG 1/18 ALFA ROMEO Giulia Nuova super mod on Tuesday, 25 May 2021 02:501 Reply
- Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? on Tuesday, 02 April 2019 09:51269 Replies
- Dinky 502 Foden Flat Deck with headboard Restoration on Sunday, 18 April 2021 23:5625 Replies